4

Nikki

I wake up to Nick beside me sleeping. I still have a bit of headache and I'm still freezing cold. I get up out of my bed slowly enough to not wake Nick up but oops! It's too late.

"Good morning Nikki" he greeted.

"What's good about the morning Nick?" I glared at him coldly.

"The good about the morning is we are still able to wake up, by the way, are you okay?" he sincerely asked.

"Who cares if I'm not?" I said.

"Come on Nikki don't be so mean, sooner or later we'll be back to our what we called "Best friend relationship" he proudly says woefully attempting to crack a joke.

"Whatever!" I responded. Well, he's actually right but I don't know when.

"Hey, wanna eat breakfast?" he asked.

"Why? You'll cook some food for me as a sign of some weak ass apology for what you did yesterday at the shore?" I asked.

"Well I didn't intend to – " I cut him off.

"Blah! Blah! Blah!" I smirked.

"Wait? Do you keep on rewinding it in your head?" he asked.

"What? GROSS! NO!" I blurt. This piece of shit!

"Really?" he smirked.

"Shut the hell up!" I yelled.

"Don't tell me that you want that kiss?" he grinned.

Ew! The Fuck! Well his lips were so soft; and kill me now because he's my first kiss.

My best friend was my first kiss?

"Kiss your girlfriend! I'm hungry!" I shouted.

"Okay, okay" he responded.

We race towards the kitchen and grab some cereal and milk. We silently ate our breakfast and put our own plates in the dishwasher.

What an awkward silence. 

"Hey Nikki?" he started.

"Hmmm?" I mumbled.

"Can we just forget about yesterday? I mean could we just forget the kiss?" he said.

"Why?" I asked. Before he could respond to my question the doorbell rang.

"I'm on it!" he mumbled. He walked straight to the door and I followed him.

"Hey! How was the flight?" he asked.

Flight? Who the hell is that?

As I arrived at the doorway I saw Myka.

MYKA?!

"Hey Nikki, good morning" she greeted.

"Morning" I responded. What she's doing here? I thought she wanted to give Nick and me time.

"Oh! Nick babe I missed you so badly" she sighed.

Before Nick could respond, Myka gave him peck on the lips which makes me narrow my eyes in surprise.

"I miss you more babe" Nick responded and he gave her a peck. More like sucked her dry.

The same lips I got a taste of last night.

Well, HELLO? I'm still standing right in front of you?

"Babe, can you show me around your city? It's quiet big" Myka said sweetly.