12

NICKS P.O.V

Our travel to the airport is peaceful and quiet. Nikki and I didnt bother talking. We get our baggage. Finally youre here we turn our eyes to the owner of that voice and we saw Myka waving and smiling at us. I kiss her cheeks, and Nikki did the same. Ive been waiting here for almost 2 hours she pouted. Shes still the childish girl that Ive tried to be my girl back then. Well, Im sorry theres some kind of thing happening I smirk. Can we check our baggage now? Nikki said dryly. Ive check mine already Myka sighs. Thats all right I think we can manage, why dont you go inside first? I think the line will be long and well be on board soon Nikki hisses. What do you think Nick? Myka asks with a smirk on her face.

Well, thats a great idea! I agree. Nikki and I checked out baggage in and line up to be looked up so that we can go into the boarding area. Waiting and standing is so boring and now Im tired, but thank God were already on the plane. When we arrived at the airport on the airplane, Nikki and I havent talked too much. Im sitting next to the window and Nikki is sitting right next to me. Unfortunately, Myka was sitting at the back.

NIKKIS P.O.V

I wanted to talk to Nick but Im afraid of what hell think about me. He saw everything at my house; I wanted to explain but how? Since we arrived at the airport until we sat down on the airplane no conversation was happening between the two of us. I want to talk to him about what happened.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome on board this flight to New York. My name is John Finney and Im your in-flight Director. Your cabin crew is here to ensure you have an enjoyable flight to New York this Evening.

As the welcome announcement keeps on going on I feel Nicks eyes are staring at me. Hi I whisper. Hi he sighs. Excited? thats the only word I could manage to speak. Not really, how about you? he still not taking his eyes off me. I miss my family already And also Clint? he snaps.

Wait dont tell me that youre jealous? I tease. He didnt bother to tease back, he just fastens his seatbelt and takes a deep sigh and I dont know. SLEEP? Is he jealous? But why?

- - 00000000 - -

We hope you have enjoyed the in-flight entertainment. We are now preparing to land. The bar is closed and we will soon collect your headset. May I remind you to complete your arrival and immigration documentation by the time we arrive?

I woke up from my very good sleep and now I just realized that were already in New York City and were preparing to land. Im so excited; Nick is looking at the window. I didnt bother to wake you up when they serve your food Nick stated. Thats alright! Im not hungry though

Ladies & Gentlemen, now We're approaching New York where the local time is 09:00. At this stage you should be in your seat with your seatbelt firmly, fastened. Personal television screens, footrests, and seat tables must be stowed away and all hand luggage stored either in the overhead lockers or under the seat in front. Please ensure all electronic devices including laptop computers and computer games are turned off.

After hours and hours of traveling we safely arrived at Nicks condo unit. Myka on the other hand left us so that we could rest. Are you hungry? Nick breaks the silence. Kind of I mutter. Ill just grab food and uhm! You can take a shower first, remember this is New York! he says dryly. Whats up with him?

Before I take a shower I log on to Facebook and message Clint

Groom, we already arrived. Were currently staying in Nicks condo unit. Ill chat with you later after I take a quick shower.

I press send then I add him as a friend. As I was about to go inside the shower room I heard a message.

And it was from CLINT!

Bride, thats awesome just message me if youre finished and please be quick! I miss you already; I hope to see you much sooner.

I giggle and walk to the bathroom. The food will be here an hour Nick announces. I pretend to ignore him and shut the bathroom door. Finally, I can stay away from his awkward sight! Our awkward silence gives me Goosebumps, and keeps me thinking that this is bad! So bad!

After an hour staying in the bathroom, Nick knock on the bathroom door which makes me jump. Are you okay in there? Its been like for ages though his voice is serious I know that he is smirking like an idiot. Im okay best, dont worry nothing gonna happen to me. I just love spending time in the bathroom fine! Try to mess around him, Nikki. Why the hell did I just say such lame words? Crossing my fingers, I hope Nick takes my answer.

Whatever you say Nikki, but we both know that its a lame excuse dont you think? I hear him chuckle. I then smiled inside, yeah right? He didnt buy the lame excuse. I take a deep breath and decided to get out of the bathroom before anything else could happen.

I open the bathroom door, and there I saw Nick sitting on the couch while watching T.V Welcome back Nikki he smirks. Shut up you jerk! I yell. Ewe, can you put some clothes on? Dont want to see you naked he said while covering his hands on his eyes. Tell me about it! How about the time we had I stop for a moment and clear my mind. The time we had sex, I need to forget about it! Time we had what? there I notice that hes standing in front of me. How did he do that? Am I thinking so many things that I havent even noticed him move?

Ah! Nothing, wheres the food anyway? I directly change the subject and try to walk past him but its kind of too late. I can feel his body moves at my back pulling me close to him. I can feel his heartbeat, the hot breath on my shoulder. I can feel the electricity running through my body, I wanted to move away but I cant. I honestly still have this kind of effect when Im with him.

I struggle myself to move away but he tightens his grip Dont, please Nikki. Just for a while I froze, and then I felt his arms hugging me tightly. His head rested on my shoulder, my back on his front while his lips kissed my hair. Nick Shhh! Dont worry about them, just for a while let us forget about them but us I have the force to respond when I was cut off by the song When Im With You by Faber Drive

Just like the song, let us make every second count he whispers. I close my eyes and feel his presence. I miss him, I love him! The man that I've loved for a very long, long time

As the song ends my phone vibrates which indicates a message. Clint! What have I done? I have a boyfriend but Im flirting with my best friend! Without a doubt, I push Nick away from me. How could I possibly do it? Nikki Please Nick, dont. I already have a boyfriend and we both know that after that, I walk towards the bedroom and shut the door close.