11

NIKKIS P.O.V

I felt the heat burning on my arms and my legs surrounded by long legs, as I open my lazy eyes I saw my best friend embracing me tightly. Last night was fun, I got my best friend back though he reveals that Myka and he are done and I will I met my first crush or love or whatsoever again! But the most confusing part was why the hell Nick asked me about my feelings! Why now? Im totally confused about this but I need to be fair. Clint taught me to forget my feelings about Nick and well actually not totally but I do need to forget my feelings for him.

I unwrapped myself from his embrace but unfortunately he hugged me tighter. Hey! Are you trying to kill me? I snap. Hmmm I just miss the old days where you and I used to do this he mumbled. GET UP! Im hungry I muttered. He slowly releases me and cocooned me to my side, I was again able to see his perfect face. Amuse by my face best? he snaps. Amuse yourself! Get up now; we need to be ready for tonight! I shouted. He quickly gets up and pouted, why he was so cute while doing that kind of face dance? Whats the time? he asks. I look at the clock on my bedside table and holy shit! Its already 6 in the afternoon! We only got 3 hours to prepare. We overslept! I mouth. He frowns and gazes at my clock, and then I giggle looking at his pale face. Why so pale Nick? I tease. Shut up you shorty! We do oversleep! I must go home and prepare my stuff, see you this evening before I could respond, his nowhere in sight! That was fast.

I decided to walk to my bathroom and take a quick shower using a quick just 10 minutes shower. As the water soothes my body, I snap back about the revelation last night about Nick and Myka. Why so sudden? Why now? Now, that I already ugh! How frustrating, maybe this is the sign that Nick and I are just best friends and no more!

I finished my bath and quickly put on my black jeans and white shirt. I looked in the mirror and I saw the innocent happy girl back then. People do change, especially me. I put on some lip gloss and eyeliner then Im done. I wear a pair of high-cut black converse shoes. Now Its perfect, Im like a rock star that is so afraid to sing in front of people. I heard a knock on my door. Come in I mutter. The door opens and Clint is standing there. Good morning, he says shyly. Good morning I turned around to look at him and give him a bear hug. Hows your sleep?

Well, I have this weird dream though he raises his hand towards his check. What kind of weird dream? I look at him quizzically. Well, in my dream you told me that you love me. Its just a dream right? he pouted. Oh! Now, hes playing games with me. I roll my eyes and giggle. Hes crazy! Is my dream amuses you, my bride?

A little bit my groom I giggle. We stare at each other and then burst out laughing. You know, you better eat you're let me think ahh! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner; All in one he smirked. I know right, I overslept! Is it just you or?

My mouth drops open. Dont be shocked about it Nikki, I know Nick slept with you he sighs. Well, yeah! I missed him and besides, he ask me something weird last night about my feelings for you Your feelings for me?
I flush about the topic, I quickly looked down so that hell never notice my red-like-tomato face. Unfortunately, he grabs my chin so now were face to face. Why are you blushing? What was your feeling for me Nikki? he asks seriously with blue eyes staring at mine. I dont know now, Im so confused. Do I love him? Or I just shock that I saw him again but what about Nick? Im waiting he mutters.

I---- uhm! I dont know I admit. You dont know what? he asks confusingly still looking at me. I push him away because I cant hold on to his gaze, its like burning to my head and makes me feel crazy about his question. Nikki? he sighs. Look, I dont know yet. Maybe I loved you but I love Nick or just

You cant love two guys at the same time Nikki. I tell you, Im still waiting he action to leave my room when. I LOVE YOU did I just say that? After a blink of my eye, my lips were on Clints I feel love, lust, excitement, and ---. We both pushed each other when we heard footsteps stop in front of us. Holy cow! Nick, hes here!

Nick looked at me directly, with blazing eyes and unpredicted expression. Nick thats just the only words I can say by now. I think I disturbed the new couples, he said dryly without leaving his gaze on me. I looked at Clint and his also in shock, then Not really, you just came in time Clint smiled. What should I do? But who cares? Clint is now my boyfriend and Nick is now my best friend; thats just it!

Why dont you introduce me to your boyfriend Nikki? Nick nods at Clint. I freeze.

NICKS P.O.V

After I left at Nikkis house, I quickly go home. I saw Myka packing her things up and she told me that shell just wait for me and Nikki at the airport, she needs to do something. After we have the conversation, I quickly pack my things never wasting a second. I must be hurry to go back to Nikkis house; I wanted to go to the seashore, where we used to talk about something serious, and because I wanted to tell her my feelings there, even though its complicated. Im finished packing my things, mom and dad went to Nikkis house first then I follow them. I put my pack-up stuff inside my car and drive carefully.

I arrived at Nikkis house and I saw our parents laughing in the kitchen. Wheres Nikki? they all turn around to look at me Shes still in her bedroom, her mom said gracefully. I smile at them and turn my head to the stairs. By the way, Clint is with her her dad shouts. I was shocked and not moved because the two news hits me directly in my heart. First, Nikkis dad told me that Clint is with her, and now this? Seeing their lips together, my best friend kissing another guy? I dont know what to do. Should I run? Should I punch this man?

But I heard her, I heard Nikki say that she loves Clint.

We had some kind of faked Im-happy-for-my-best-friend conversation.

Nick, you know him already, why bother introduce? she whisper. Well, yeah! thats all that I can say. Why are you here? the asshole has spoken. Well, uhm! I wanted to ask Nikki if shes ready to go I nod at Nikki. Well, yes. Im ready to go and after about 5 minutes theres an awkward silence in the air.

I better go downstairs so I could give you some privacy I lied, I dont really want to leave but whats the point? She already chooses Clint and its my entire fault. If I just damn admit the fact that I had already fallen in love with her since the day I came back and not after the sex thing! Sure, Ill be downstairs later best she smiles at me. Clint I nod at him. Nick he nods back.
I look away at them and went straight downstairs. I can feel a stab at my back; I can feel my tears attempting to give up. I want to stay away from here but I dont want to be weak. I sat down on the couch waiting patiently for Nikki and Clint to get down. When I jump out of the couch because of Nin, seriously? Why so silent Nick? she muttered. As a matter of fact that Im just alone in this living area and no one to have some conversations with I tease but the pain strikes back. Dont deny it, Nick, honestly its obvious and I saw what happen last night and tonight

Then why are you asking? I snap. Dont give up on my sister; she didnt give up on you. Not until today, I think I frown and my mouth drops open. What does she mean? Well, I mean. I dont like Clint like that, Its better that youll be my sisters only one prince charming or whatsoever Hell, yeah! She does read my mind? So is this mean that I got her blessing?

Yes! And please dont overthink things, Im not a mind reader but I like reading books thats why I know what are you thinking when I say some unbelievable words she smirks. She may be younger than me but she has a point. I smile at her but she rolls her eyes. Remember what I told you

I nod at her and sigh..could I make it? Nikki had given up. Nick, its about time I jerk out and see all of them in the living area. I havent noticed them there, did they hear our conversation? I scan the faces and now Im looking at eyes of Nin. Nick and I just had a little talk thanks for that Nin.

We said our goodbyes to one another, my parents and Nikkis parents will visit us sometimes. Clint as well will visit us there every second week of the month. We both get inside the taxi and went to our destination, the airport.

+++

Nick poo is so sad about Nickki already moving on faster than he anticipated..well Clint poo's already captured her

If your team Nick poo or team Clint poo...indicate in the comment box below 😉

I'm about to fuck shit up...😠

Read, vote(don't just scroll like some peps are doing😒),comment