#12

This is a disaster! My clothes were everywhere from trying to find the perfect outfit for Miles' party, I've never been to a high school party in my life, not even a regular party unless you count people wearing long ball dresses and do nothing but talk and dance to terrible music, the joys of royalty!  After what seems to have been about an hour I finally laid my eyes on a plain white crop top and a light pink skirt, it was perfect, I paired some white runners with it and finishing off with  a simple makeup look and by doing my hair in loose curls. Now I just needed an escape plan, I just stood there for a moment looking at my door how in the hell am I going to get out of this place! I could try sneak out the front way but most likely I would get caught. I walked over to my window to see if there was some way I could get down without anyone seeing me and in the corner of my eye I saw a small branch that maybe could help me out but theres a huge possibility I'm going to fall flat on the ground cause i'm so athletic. There was only one more option and that was the help from my brother, since he is so sneaky emphasis on the so, their must be a way he can help me sneak out with not one body guard seeing. I sprinted down the long halls of the castle trying to get to Charlies room as quick as possible, as soon as I was outside I burst open the door  "oh my-," I just started at the computer screens "what, when, how?" I stood there staring at all the security footage and everything to do with the castles security system on my younger brothers computer screen.

"Please don't tell mom and dad please" he begged me.

"I won't don't worry, but you have to help me with one thing" as soon as I saw he had complete control over everything the most smartest idea came into my head, wow well done me!

"You're blackmailing me?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Pretty much, I need to escape the palace to go to Miles' party anyway you can help me by shutting down the cameras for a few minutes" I begged him.

"ok just walk down towards the gate and go to the side gate where you can open it and walk out every time your about to reach the cameras ill shut them down and also make sure to walk behind where mark the night guard is sitting in the box so he doesn't see you, now go before I change my mind"

I rushed out the door to his room and made my way towards the front door of the palace, lucky for me nearly all the guards inside where in the kitchen having dinner so it wasn't hard. As I was about to pull down on the door handle I heard someone cough lightly behind me. "miss, where are you going?" I turned my head to see my maid Lana, I smiled gently at her, do I lie? Or do I tell the truth? Lana is always there for me and keeps my secrets but they have never involved leaving the castle I don't know how she's going to react.

"I'm going to the gate to meet Miles were going to target" that sounds pretty realistic to me.

"Oh very well then just do not be to late" she said before hurrying off, I'm not bad at this I thought to myself.

I started to lightly jog towards the side gate, I made sure to text Lily to meet me just down the road from a few houses that are near by to collect me. I had reached were mark and 2 other security guards were, they looked like they were trying to figure out what is happening with the cameras once I saw the screen go black threw the glass I raced to the gate and opened quickly before closing it behind me and sprinting down towards the houses. I spotted Lilys car outside the house I told her to wait at for me,  I walked up to the window and tapped on it so she could notice my presence, instead she jumped up in her seat screaming from the surprise I could not help but burst into laughter.

"Not funny I thought you were a murderer" she pouted.

"Well, I'd be the most stylish murderer you have ever seen" I said still in fits of laughter before calming down as she drives away.

"oh come on don't be mad, it was funny" 

"Funny for you but not for me, but its fine" she said letting her smile come back on her face.

We chatted and singed alone to different songs on the way to Miles and his gangs spot/house I guess. As we pulled up, the party was already in full swing there were teenagers really drunk and some completely knocked out on the small area of grass opposite the hang out, as we got out of the car I felt out of place immediately not having a clue on what to do or why I was even here and what miles was going to say to me when he saw me, was he going to tell my parents that I obeyed protocol by doing normal teenager things "come on loser don't just stand there" Lily said breaking me from all my thoughts swirling around in my head, I shut the car door and quickly followed her inside trying my best not to lose her.

"I'm going to go get a drink, you coming" she shouted over the very loud music.

"a drink? as in alcohol?" I asked confused, she looked at me with a weird look before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the area with all the drinks, she poured me a cup of what seemed to be some sort of alcohol from what I could read on the bottle, before she placed it down and handed me the red plastic cup. "try it" She said before taking a sip of her own drink she poured for herself from the same bottle. I lifted the red cup filled with the alcohol to my lips before taking a sip of it, my throat burned and I let out a cough, wow that is strong.

"So, how was your first ever sip of vodka" she said with a smug look on her face. I just laughed at her before taking another sip. Before I knew it we had been here for two hours and I've had 3 cups of whatever substance I poured myself, as we were dancing I heard someone close by me shout my name and not in a friendly way I knew exactly who it was, I turned around and saw him.