#14

Waking up the next morning was much harder than I thought, I had no energy from the lack of sleep and not wanting to leave the comfort of my safe, warm bed where I knew no harm could come to me. Last night's images were vivid in my brain every minute I closed my eyes, I felt disgusting I felt I was in someone else's body and not my own.

After what felt like an hour, I finally pulled the covers of my body, taking all the energy I had left to get up and have a shower. Turning the hot water on, I slowly took of my clothes but with every slight touch of my hands grazing my body made me cringe at the feeling that someone else's hands had touched me in the exact same places, it disgusted me. I stepped into the shower letting the warm water run over my body, 5 minutes later I was having a complete breakdown on the floor the warm water making me suffocate even more, what was happening to me? Why did he have such an effect on the way I saw my myself.

Finally, I found the courage to get out of the shower, I avoided looking at myself in the mirror knowing it would make me feel ten times worse about myself. Picking out some sweatpants and a sweatshirt out of my wardrobe to wear, I put on some makeup where I had small bruises and some concealer to hide the massive bags under my eyes.

Decided that I should leave my room to grab a snack, I headed out the door and down the hall to the stairs, I could hear small laughter coming from the downstairs, as I turned the corner into the dining room, startled to see my parents and brother sitting down chatting and eating their breakfast.

"good morning Hunny, how are you?" my dad spoke noticing my presence at the door way.

"I'm doing good," lies "your back?" I asked curiously.

"yes, which means you can go back to school this morning" I nodded, sitting down at the table looking down at the breakfast the waiter placed down for me, I looked up giving him a small smile which he nodded back and exited towards the kitchen.

I glanced down at the food rummaging through with my fork, deciding to take a bite but I could not muster up the confidence to eat with having a nauseous feeling in my stomach, wanting to just throw up what I had eating the previous day.

"so," my dad spoke, clearing the silence around the table "did everything go to plan when we were gone?" he asked.

I looked up at my dad to see curiosity in his eyes before speaking "it went well, I had a few meetings and other small things" leaving my answer very bland, which just made him go back to eating and having small talk with the rest of my family.

"I'm not that hungry, I'm going to go grab my schoolbag and head to school" I spoke, before existing the table not giving anyone a chance to reply back to me.

I quickly ran up the stairs collecting my crème and brown tinted school bag before heading back out the door of my room and through the same halls before arriving at my front door and opening the door shutting it behind me. Letting out a quick breath out, turning back around to be faced with a brown hair boy looking up at me worriedly. I slowly walked down the steps and towards where he was standing leaning against his car waiting for me. I didn't utter a word, opening the door to his car and sliding in looking out the window. He opened the driver's side of the car; through the outside mirror I could see him looking over at me before sighing and starting the engine, driving off towards the school.

We arrived within 20 minutes which felt like 20 seconds to me. my brother wasn't coming to school with us as he didn't feel the best so the awkward tension was high on the journey to the school, as the two of us didn't say anything.

Miles pulled into his usual parking space, before his friends and followers came over to him not giving him a chance to say a word to me. I walked fast towards the entrance of the school heading straight for my locker.