#8

I woke up the next day by a stupid knock on the door as I groaned and looking at my clock to see it was 7am.

"come in" I shouted closing my eyes again.

"miss time to get up you've a meeting with the president" Maria my parents private sectary says pulling the sheets of me with the maids behind her.

"what?"

"since your parents are away on private matters you are in charge that means going to meetings and doing things your parents do" she says, I'm speechless I've never had to do this before I'm usually just left by myself and Maria looks after everything, not me!!

I stood up and headed to my bathroom and had a shower once I dried of I put on my silk robe and headed out to my rooms seeing my outfit hanging up on my mirror I grabbed it and headed to my wardrobe, The outfit was white dress pants, a pink silk top with a pink and white checkered blazer over it with pink heels and my white Micheal Kor bag. I sat down at my vanity and my stylist did my hair down with curls and handed me my Prada glasses I put them on my head and we headed out.

Miles was standing at the car when I got out I didn't say anything and just slid into the black limousine and he climbed in after and we where on our way to the White House.

"Maria told me to inform you that your not going to school for another 3 weeks" Miles pipped up.

"what" I spit out the non-acholoc Champagne, what am I going to tell Lily, that I can't go to school because I'm in charge of a country for 3 weeks, speaking of Lily my phone rings and I see her name pop up but before I could answer it Miles grabs my phone and answers.

"she's busy" and hangs up, what a bitch.

"what was that for?" 

"Marias orders princess Maddison" now he's calling me princess since when has he called me that.

"ok whats up your ass today" he seemed amused at what I said but hid his emotions straight away.

"you"

"and what did I do now?" he's got to be kidding now he's annoying me now.

"figure it out yourself princess" and with that we both shut up all the way to the White House.

------------

We arrived and there was paparazzi and people everywhere I opened the window and waved at everyone making sure id my glasses down so the paparazzi can't see my face for school purposes.

"ready" Miles says.

"yep" we stepped out if the car miles first as he grabbed my hand and to say I didn't feel something would be a lie, everyone started screaming and photos where be taking from every angle I just smiled at Miles as he smiled back and we headed up the stairs where I shock hand with Michelle and Barrack Obama (I know he's not president anymore but lets just say he is)

"good morning princess Maddison" he smiled at me.

"good morning sir"

"how much you've grown darling your so big now" Michelle said.

"thank you" I said laughing at the compliment.

"and who is this fine boy" Obama says looking over at miles.

"Miles Richardson Maddison's bodyguard" shaking there hand.

"nice to meet you miles" they both said smiling and they guided us inside the boys went ahead and I stayed a bit back with Michelle. "he's a darling boy where did your parents find him" she said to me. "his father is our head security so he got the job" she nodded and we headed to the drawing room.

The meeting was nearly over and we where talking about how we could help out school children with there education to not make it so boring.

"Maddison why don't you go around to the high schools and see what they think we can give u a list of schools you could visit and see what we can do from there" The Vice President said.

"I suppose so it be a good idea to get a perspective of what high schoolers think could be changed" we all nodded and I was giving a list of schools which Maria took. As we where leaving Michelle gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "he's a good boy keep him" I nodded and walked into the limo.

The whole way back I kept thinking what Michelle said "he's a good boy, keep him" he's a play boy but I would keep him If I could.