#1

I Was sitting in my room listening to music on my window sill looking out the window when I heard my door open, I turned around to see my brother standing at the door.

"yes?" I asked him.

"mom and dad want you to come down and have breakfast"

"ok"

 I found it a bit strange since we never really have family meals anymore and I haven't really eat since mom passed away, I wiped a tear from my eye that I didn't notice and got up changing into tracksuit bottoms and a white crop top putting my hair in a messy bun and heading down the big long halls and down stairs into the dining room.

After breakfast mom and dad looked at us and whispered something to each other which we didn't hear, then dad cleared his throat to speak.

"so me and your mother have decided to send yous two to school for your last 2 years Mads and for Charlie to get the experience" I was shocked and confused.

"why?" I asked them.

"we want you to have a normal last 2 years before you become queen when your 20" well at least it would be a experience I guess.

"well at least there will be no bodyguards" I said then they looked at each other.

"about that sweetie, you will have a bodyguard making sure your safe" I chocked on my coffee a bit.

"your going to have a middle aged man follow me around school" they laughed.

"no he's the same age as you he will be coming over for dinner with his parents later also please wear a dress and something more princess like" mom said, I rolled my eyes.

"fine" and with that we all got up and left to get ready.

For about 5 hours I was staring out my window listening to music or either reading a book I finally decided to get ready I went over to my wardrobe and found a navy blue dress which was Long in the back and short in front and slipped on a pair on silver heels doing my hair half up half down and putting a silver tiara in it.

I headed down the halls and as I got closer to the stairs I heard people talking by the front door, I was walking down the stairs and heard my dad saying there she is I smiled at him and looked at my mom she was wearing a red gown in a fishtail shape with her tiara on her head and my dad in a suit and my brother the same. I walked over to them and looked at the boy standing in front of me attractive but seems like a player and not a nice person also don't want a bodyguard.

"Maddison this is Miles he will be your bodyguard and he attends the school your going to as well, hope yous will be good friends ill let yous chat while I talk to his parents" my dad said leaving us there to chat.

"nice to meet you" I said a bit rudely but I was in a mood.

"look I don't want to be your bodyguard either but I need the money so" I rolled my eyes at him and we walked to the dining room following our parents.

At the dinner table our parents were talking and Miles and Charlie were bonding, well at least he likes him more then I do he can have a little friend. After dinner Miles got his stuff and said bye to his parents as one of our concerti showed him to his room as I went to my room to have a shower after I changed into my pjs. Tomorrow is going to be fun.