#2

It was Sunday, the day before school starts I was really nervous and I was trying to find a outfit to wear for the first day I really didn't know what to wear since I've never been to school as I was slipping on my jacket for maybe my first day of school outfit .

(photo)

my phone buzzed and I went over to check it I saw that someone messaged me I opened my phone to see who it was

i'm coming to your room this is Miles btw

no I'm busy

doing what

outfits for school

well I'll help your mom wants me to bring you and your brother out

not gonna happen

on my way

I shut my phone off groaning I didn't want to go out as I really need to find a outfit which doesn't look like royalty, after about 5 minutes of fixing my makeup the door opened to reveal Miles I rolled my eyes standing up and crossing my arms facing me he looked at what I was wearing and Burst into laughter.

"what" I asked confused.

"thats what your wearing to school tomorrow" I rolled my eyes again.

"ye, why?" he burst into laughter again.

"Were going shopping you need to get normal people clothes" he said grabbing my gold saint Laurent bag on my chair giving it to me and pulling me out of my room he stopped at my brothers room getting him and then we went outside and left in the limo, Miles was talking to someone on the phone about fashion emergency asap probably talking about me.

We arrived at the mall we walked inside and towards a girl standing beside the fountain I looked at him confused but he just smiled and kept walking towards her, she looked up and looked at me funny.

"is there something wrong?" I asked her.

"no you just look familiar" she said.

"you probably have seen me around I guess"

"ye probably, so who needs the fashion help" she asked us.

"Maddison does she's never been to school and has no not fancy clothes you could say" she turned to me and smiled.

"ok let's go and by the way my names Abigail" she said smiling.

"nice to meet you"

We went into urban outfitters and got a few things there after going into Gucci, Saint Laurent, channel and Louis Vuitton we then went for food and kept on our shopping trip now we were getting a game for my brother while me and Abigail try to hold all the bags while swapping phone numbers we got someone to take a picture of us as well for fun.

We got home I was heading to my room with my concerti helping me carry all the bags, I thanked him and once he left I started putting the clothes away in a section in my wardrobe for school. 2 hours later I decided to head to bed not having dinner because I wasn't hungry tomorrows the start of a sort of normal life and with that I fell asleep.