#7

~1 month later~

(her outfit above is for the mall)
Its been 1 month since I started going to school, me and Lilian have became really good friends and Miles, well lets say it's getting there.

I was sitting in my room board as hell. Mom and dad were gone to a meeting in Italy. and Charlies gone to a friends house but Miles has to go with him. So I'm alone with no one. I heard my phone buzz so I picked it up to see it was Lilian.

Lilian😘 up for the mall lovely?

me sure why not, meet you there

Lilian😘 or I can collect you

me nope it'll save you a travel ill get a lift

I Havent told anyone bout the whole princess thing. Since Parents orders and if I did Miles would be fired and that isn't a good idea. Even though I really still can't stand him.

I got up and changed into white denim shorts, black body suit and a large denim jacket slipping on a pair of converse and grabbing my bag and phone a shouting the door in my room. I nodded at security pretending I was going to the kitchen but quickly stepping out the door at the kitchen and made my way to my car and drove off, but before I could put a code in the guards caught me at the gate, time for some lil white lies.

"and where are you going princess Maddison" Tony one of the gate guards asked.

"oh Miles asked me to come pick him and Charlie from his friends because his car broke down ill be really quick I promise" I said with puppy dog eyes.

"fine, but don't tell anyone I let you out" he begged."promise" and with that he opened the gates and I left to meet Lilian.

---------

I said by to Lily and putting my bags in the car we went to forever 21, Urban outfitters, Victoria Secret and a few more shops I put them in my boot and got in my car to drive to the house. 

Once I got to the gate and pulled up at the desk bit.

"hey Tony I'm back can you let me in" he nodded.

"your parents are back as well Maddison" great just what I needed, "Thanks" and he opened the gates and I drove in Parking my car as I grabbed my bags running to the back door and opening it quietly before running up the stairs and down the hall to my room to put my bags away.

As I was putting stuff away I heard my door barge open and I came out of my wardrobe to see Charlie out of breath. "Mom-" he said trying to Catch his breath "ima need pizza and ice-cream after that" I raised my eyebrows at him wondering what he wanted. "oh ye mom and dad wanna see us downstairs" and with that he left probably gone to get pizza.

I walked downstairs to see suitcases on the floor, I was really confused didn't my parents just get back from a 2 day trip. "whats the suitcases for?" I said walking into the kitchen as my parents turned to me and Charlie was eating his pizza and ice-cream. "oh Maddison there you are sweetie" my step mom said "um were going on a trip for a while and we need you to mind Charlie" my father informed me.

"when are yous going?"

"about that, its today" they got to be kidding me.

"what!! you didn't inform me earlier would have been way handier to know" I said, annoyed. "were sorry hunny," my dad said with a apologetic look. "Miles will be moving back here though with you so you'll have him swell till we get back" great now I've to deal with mr i'm in charge again. "and when will this back be?" I asked. "4 weeks" my dad said. 

"can someone other body guard stay instead" I pleaded.

"sorry hun but were taking 10 of them and the rest are staying you'll have them around but they've a job to do so don't annoy them" why do they need to many isn't 5 enough and the other country are going to have bodyguards to help them as well this makes no sense.

"please don't argue, we need to go but Miles should be here after dinner chef Rodgers is making you some dinner" mom said, while kissing both me and Charlies head before walking away with 20 guards following after them.

I turned to see a very smug Charlie standing there facing me, well this is gonna be a living nightmare. He backed out very slowly with still the goofy smile on his face and when he turned the corner you could hear him sprint upstairs.

I went up to my room and just went to my bed to lie down.

-------------

It was about 5 and I ended up falling asleep for 5 hours which is good.

Miles should be here soon....

I changed into a more of a princess outfit since I was bored and had nothing else to do. I changed to a black dress with a white blazer and black ballet shoes.

I heard the doorbell ring so I went downstairs to answer it, I opened it and in came the one and only Miles walking into my house

"come in then" I said and he's already leaning against the counter in the kitchen as I walk in.

"so whats for dinner" "I don't know do I look like the chef" he looked me up and down.

"yep" I rolled my eyes and his immatureness and walked away and into the study I didn't want food so him and Charlie can have all of it.

As I walked in the room Lilian called me "Maddie I was talking to my friends about getting a apartment and they said yes!!!" she shrieked and there goes my ear drums.

"omg thats so great!!!"

"I know right, the best bit is I need a roommate, and so I was thinking maybe that you'd like to be my roommate. I know we haven't known each other that long but we are besties but if you don't want to thats fine-"

"id love to Lilian..." I said slowing down "I'm sensing a but" and she's correct. "but I can't leave my mom and dad I'm so sorry I would love to but its just really important" the lies. "awww why can't you just go visit them when you need too and still stay" I can't just say I'm the princess soon to be queen I can't leave my house ever. "sigh, ill talk to my mom and dad but there not back till 4 weeks ill ask them after" I'm in so much trouble "eepppp thank you thank you" she said before saying bye and hanging up as I popped down on the couch thinking about what I just said.

"no way your parents are saying yes to that" miles said leaning against the frame of the door.

"so you are now listening to my conversations" I said raising a eyebrow.

"nope, just looking for you" he said sitting beside me.

"Miles am I a bad daughter?" he looked taking back at the question.

"why do you think that?"

"I gave out to my parents for leaving again and leaving me with Ryan and now I'm trying to move out" I sighed."look at me Maddison," I looked into his perfect green eyes "your parents love you and nothing gonna change that" we stayed there for a few minutes just staring at each other and his eyes flashing to my lips before he said "we better go to dinner" and turned to leave.

omg did I just nearly kiss miles Richardson!!!!