(Book 2) Chapter 28

Only two more chapters until the end!

 . Rin looks at Hades and narrows his eyes and says something along the eyes of I thought I told you... DON'T touch my friends. And he uses all the powers combine to fight Hades. (The fight will take up the rest of the chapter possibly onto next chapter).

(Third person view)

"ENOUGH!!!" 

A blue glow enveloped the room before calming down and a circle of blue fire floated above Rin who's eyes glowed a light blue.  In the middle of the circle was the Satanic symbol, a circle around the first one, and inside that circle were eight symbols which all made of blue fire. A star symbol, a time symbol, a ghost symbol, a fire symbol, a wave symbol, a rotting symbol (looks like an impure king type thing), a plant symbol, and a beetle symbol. The exorcists stared in awe as Rin stood in place fire surrounding him and finally leading up to the symbols were a final symbol formed. The symbol formed into an old weigh scale symbol.

Back in the castle in Gehenna

(Third person view)

"Look!" Beelzebub shouted pointing to the glow on the floor which was under Iblis. W-What?" Egyn questioned with tears still streaming down his face. He looked around and saw the symbol burned into the floor thousands of years ago, it was the same symbol that had appeared above Rin. The symbol only glowed when a new demon king appeared or also known as crowned a demon king. The conscious demon kings looked at the symbol and once the glow and burning smoke vanished an old weight scale symbol was left form the glow and smoke. "HE DID IT!" Azazel shouted and the others cheered and smiled knowing their littlest brother was now recognized in Gehenna as a demon king. Yes, he had been crowned but each demon king needs to prove they are worthy and it seemed Rin did just that.

Back in Assiah

"What is this?!!" Hades shouted angrily and walking away from Yukio a little who let the breath go he didn't know he had been holding. "I thought I told you...DON'T TOUCH MY FRIENDS!!!" Rin shouted before blasting a beam of light at the man that hurt his friend and almost his brother. Hades eyes widened as he looked back at Rin who was clearly pissed off. Hades was confused to say the least. Rin ran to hades and jumped on him and swung his legs around Hades locking him and then pulling back and Hades went tumbling and lay on the floor, Rin quickly summoned both red and blue fire before combining them and making it purple and leaned it towards Hades who screamed in pain. Hades lifted his hand slowly trying to ignore the pain and eventually grabbed Rin's arms and lifted them and rolled off to the side letting go of Rin in the process. Rin gave a 'tsk' and Hades tried to heal himself but Rin gave him no time. Rin ran at Hades and put his hand over Hades and sent water out his hand and choking Hades. Hades gurgled and choked on the water flooding his body and windpipe. "How does it feel?" Rin asked still choking Hades. "I SAID. HOW DOES IT FEEL?!!" Rin yelled knowing he wouldn't get a response but he asked anyway. Rin let the water stop and took his hand away and he kicked the taller man away and crashed into a wall. The man coughed up gallons of water and as he was doing so Rin continued to beat him with purple fire coating his hands, the fire raised to extreme heats burning the man to dust. Rin pulled the man by his hair and whispered in his ear. "You won't ever get to come back and hurt my friends." He stood back and opened a hole that led to an open space of blackness that would forever trap the man. Rin pushed the man in and closed the hole and got a key to open the hole but burned it instantly.

Once Rin did that the symbols above him vanished and he fainted. "RIN!" Yukio shouted running over to his brother who had just fallen to the floor. Yukio picked him up and checked for any injuries. "He just passed out from exhaustion, that's all." Yukio sighed in relief and turned to Shiemi who was healing Bon with the help of Nii. "Is he alright?" Yukio asked worriedly. "He'll be alright but he'll have a scar." Yukio nodded. "We should get the two of them to the hospital." Yukio nods and picks his brother up and puts him on his back, Shiemi carried Bon with the help of Nii.

" Yukio nods and picks his brother up and puts him on his back, Shiemi carried Bon with the help of Nii