Chapter 14 part 1

In Gehenna

(Rin pov)

Week one of mating season - one out of four

For the last few hours, we had just been cuddling and talking a bit but it felt nice. When our demon hearts started mixing I wasn't sure but now I'm loving it, it gives such a sensation and calming feeling it makes me want to purr like a cat. A cat... A cat... A dog...

"Hey, guys?" I spoke up and awaited a response. "yeah?" They answered in unison. "You know how Samuel can turn into a dog?" (I'm not mentioning hamster Amaimon as I'm going off the manga and hamster Amaimon is not in it.) "yes." "Where is this going?" Lucifer questions, I could understand why he would question since he and Samuel have a bit of a brotherly war. Apparently it has been going on for thousands of years. "Does this mean all our brothers can change into an animal including me?" I ask genuinely curious. "Yes, we all have animal forms. You probably do too just haven't got it yet since you've only actually had your demon form for about two days now and are now in human form so we nothing of your demon or human form." Lucifer explained and I hummed in response. "This feels nice..." I snuggle more into the two warm bodies surrounding me. "well, yeah, you're in mating season with your mates mating." I rolled my eyes at his obvious point. "Don't roll your eyes at me, mister." Azazel scolded me and I was shocked by how he knew I rolled my eyes when I was facing the other way with my face in Lucifer's chest. "How the fuck did you know I rolled my eyes?" "Aye! Bad words!" Lucifer scolded me. "What is this a scolding season?" I asked sarcastically. "Teenage demons are the worst they have so much attitude." Azazel sighed, "I know right." Lucifer sighed along with Azazel, "but on another note. I didn't know I was assuming and you confirmed it for me." I pouted at his answer and huffed. "Your own fault. A king should always know the rules of the game." "What does that mean?" I asked him. "Well, the rules are rules but a king never plays by the rules," Lucifer answered my question for Azazel. "That makes no sense but okay," I said confused, both mates gave a laugh at my confusion. "You'll understand in due time when you've had training." I nodded into Lucifer's chest. And soon fell asleep with them.

Four days later

(Rin pov)

For the last few days, we had just rested, cuddled, talked, ate a bit and we've now started binge-watching a show. I didn't really know what it was but I've gotten quite into it in the hours we have watched it which is only a few. "I wanna sleep..." I yawned as I lay down and hid under the covers blocking out the noise. "You think we can cuddle and I and Lucifer can still watch the show?" Azazel asked and I said: "Sure," and they cuddled me and I fell asleep listening to the very quiet TV. 

The second week of mating season

(Lucifer pov)

It's been nice having a third mate and especially since it's Rin. Rin is very energetic and loud but he's also very cuddly and likes to laze about. "That's what I and Azazel are like but less lazy. He's always willing to cuddle but there are times during the week, this has happened twice in the first week, where he has needed a little space so I and Azazel just cuddle while he takes an hour or so to get some space. We also like to intertwine our tails but Rin has a thing with playing with our tails like a little child or cat with a little feather on a cat toy. it's quite funny and cute to watch when we move our tails from side to side and him just trying to catch it. That's what makes me think that his animal form is a cat or a species of the big cats. But I don't want to make guesses yet it could still change. 

Week three of mating season

(Azazel pov)

"Child?" "NO!" Rin yelled back and I laughed, "haha okay." Lucifer was still asleep and I was just teasing Rin. We continued to cuddle before I got an idea. I picked up my tail from under the covers and put it above Rin and that drew his attention instantly, he started trying to catch the tail but I kept moving it. I was amused by his current actions, it was cute. I soon saw Lucifer pick his tail up and start moving it about for Rin to try to catch as well. I looked over at him to see him smiling. "You were awake this whole time?" I asked curiously while still moving my tail about. "No, I only woke up a few minutes ago." He answered quietly. "Oh okay," I said. "Hehehe." I heard Rin giggle and I looked at Rin to see he had captured my tail. I went to go get it out of his grasp when he pulled it to his chest and hugged it. "Mine. Mine now." I was shocked. "That's adorable." I heard Lucifer say as he watched the scene play out.