Chapter 2

(Rin pov)

I was on my way to talk to him but I was stopped by the one only Bon. The best of the best. He has perfect grades, is admired by all, the toughest guy, he's strong both physically and mentally. He's the perfect person. Everyone wants him to be their friend. He is everything I am not and I can't say I am not jealous because I am. It may be selfish but I am jealous that he has a great life and why can't I have a great life.

I thought today would be the normal mean comments and bit of physical bullying but no, it was worse. "Aye! You gay slut!" Bon shouted, the words made me freeze. 'How did he find out about my sexuality?' I've told no-one. I do talk to Izumo a bit but we still don't get along much and Shura is kinda but still an asshole in a fun way, I get along with her. No-one really knows of my depression but those who do don't know how bad it really is.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I felt my self be punched in the face landing on my back on the floor. I groaned as I slowly got up but was then grabbed by the back of my collar and dragged along the hard cold floor of the halls of the school. "GAH! Stop! That hurts!" I shouted in pain trying to slap Bons' hand away from the back of my neck but it was no use. I got kicks from Bon's friends as I was dragged to who knows where. Everyone on my class was there but Shura, Izumo, and Yukio. I don't know where Yukio was and that's what scares me. He could be anywhere getting ready to pick on me or something. Yukio hates me and thinks of me as a disgrace to both humanity and demon kind. He says not even the demon kind would want me. That's understandable, why would the demon kind want me, it's me for crying out loud!

Soon I get put on a operation type table and I'm strapped down. I hear footsteps, I try to look but the neck strap stopped me so I drag my eyes to the direction of the sound. What both shocks and scares me is the fact that it's Yukio but he has operation gloves on and he brings a table full of torture items and it terrifies me what he'll do with them. I don't have to wait long to find out though...

(Third person pov)

"AHHHHH!!!!!" Pain filled screams filled the very dirty dark old room that Rin lay in being tortured. "How does it feel?" Yukio asks as he dragged a scalpel down Rin's chest and stomach. He lay on the operation table undressed, he was freezing and the pain of the 'operation' as Yukio called it was not making anything better. "How does our pain of you living feel? This is how we all feel everyday because you're here!" Yukio shouted. Rin was starting to get angry but then he felt more pain. His hole had been spread by something but once it got a horrible rythem he knew what it was. Rin was being raped...

Things only got worse from there. Yukio torturing him with others watching for enjoyment and throwing comment's at him. Rin's head was clouded but not with hurt or sadness but something else. Something that kept him sane. Anger. Anger and rage clouded his mind. He felt more blood drip from his neck down all the way to his legs as the cuts were all over his useless body. Rin started to grit his teeth as he felt more pain come to him with holy water. After the holy water entered a lot of his cuts everything we black for him.

"BACK AWAY!!!!"  The torturing session had gone on for two hours and Rin had been. Rin broke the restraints and his flames lit up and his eyes looked insane, Rin himself looked insane. "RIN BACK DOWN!!!!" Yukio shouted aiming his gun at him getting ready to shoot, Yukio wouldn't and never would mind shooting his brother for eternity. His brother was a demon, he deserved. Or at least that's what everyone else believed. Take note to the word everyone not everything.

Rin barged Through them and ran and smashed anyone or anything in his way against the wall. Rin was not stopping anytime soon and that was for sure.

Mephisto's office

"My my little brother, have you chosen your side?" The demon said not even looking at Rin or peering into a window to see him. Mephisto already knew of what was happening and he found it highly entertaining. "Yukio you really have got yourself in a mess." Mephisto said with a smirk.

(Rin pov)

Rage that's all that I could think, and I couldn't see a thing but as I slowly got my vision back the lays thing I saw was the bright blue sky as I slowly sunk into something dark. Something very dark...

880 words