Chapter 18

(Third person view)

"Yukio." 

Rin stood shocked not knowing what to say and then he realized he was in jail. "YOU PUT MY BROTHER IN THE JAIL?!!" Rin shouted at his father. Satan couldn't help but look down out of disappointment in himself. He knew Rin would hate him for doing that. Rin ran off and before Satan could catch him Rin used his flames to boost himself to the jail. 

(Yukio pov)

"YUKIO!" I heard a familiar voice shout my name. "YUKIO!" They kept shouted it until it clicked. "RIN?!" I shouted back and then I heard breathing and feet hitting the ground quickly then Rin came and bent down with his hands on the bar. "Yukio, thank Satan." He sighed in relief and I was surprised by his new thanking. "Rin are you okay? What did they do to you? Did they torture you?!" I asked questions quickly I had to know if he was okay and what horrible things they did to my brother. My dear Nii~san. "Yukio I'm fine but I need to get you out of here and I need to to talk to the exwires." I was confused about what he was doing and then he heated his hands with blue flames and started to bend the bars and they were easier to bend because they were melting. "Let's go!" Rin quickly said and rushed away with him grabbing my arm. "Ri  what's happening?!" I was so confused I didn't know what to think and only now did I realize what he was wearing. "What are you wearing?!" I asked confused and shocked to see him wearing a skirt. "Crossdressing." He told me and I had to ask: "What?" Still confused. "I'm a crossdresser, I've always liked the more girly clothing for years now I just never told anyone." I was shocked and then I felt sorry. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" "I didn't know how tot ell anyone and I felt that I may be a disgrace to the family or something along the lines of that." He told me and he still sounded determined to get me out of Gehenna. "Rin we would never see you as a disgrace or a disappointment." I told him and he responded with: "Don't get all sad and pitiful on me now!" And we went faster and I was finding it hard to keep up with his speed. "RIN YOU'RE GOING TO FAST!" I shouted and then I felt my self get picked up and blue flames surrounded Rin and then I saw it. Rin had fur almost all over him, two tail and wings with horns. He continued to run faster with me in his arms bridal style. I was studying at this point I was just so curious and shocked as to what happened to him. So he switched me in positions and his arms wrapped around my waist and I felt my feet lift off the ground and wind blow in my face. WE WERE FLYING! "Please note that I only got my enhanced form a few weeks ago and this my second time being it so I've never actually flown so sorry if it's a bit of a rocky ride." He tells me and I'm a bit scared Rin will end up messing up and dropping me or something.

We continued to fly until he asked: "Where's the gate?" I thought until answering. "It's about a mile east of the entrance of the castle." He nods and turns directly to the east.  Within the space of two minutes, we reach the gate and glides down and sores straight through the gate but next thing I know is that we've crash-landed. "Mr. Okumura!" I hear yells of exorcists and I worry for Rin. "Are you okay?!" I see nothing but relief and worry on their faces. No anger, no fear. I look back and he's gone. Rin was nowhere to be seen. "Where..." "Where is what Mr. Okumura?" I come back to reality and answer with: "Nevermind." I stand up and walk out to go get changed. 

Once I reach the old boys dormitory I get changed into clear exorcist clothes and make my way to my classroom where the exwires should be at. I open the door to find Shura teaching my class. "FOUR EYES!" She yells and I put on a face that just says depression. "Woah no need to get all grumpy on me. "Mr. Okumura are you alright?" I hear Bon question. "Yes, I'm alright now." "Yeah thanks to me." I hear him once again and I see Rin sitting at the back of the class in his more human form. "RIN!" "OKUMURA!" All the exwires shout in shock and as usual, konekomaru backs away in fear. "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!" Shima shouts. "I need to talk to you guys..." He trails off worriedly and sadly. But what he said next made me want to belive it wasn't true but his voice sounded sincere. 

"I want to stay in Gehenna."

(This was kind of rushed sorry)