Chapter 3

(Satan pov)

I was sitting at my desk doing paperwork for my kingdom but I froze. 'What's this? T-There's a new presence...' I stood up and walked out my offer be and headed to where I felt the presences. I wasn't sure of what it was but yet it felt so familiar. 'It feels like Yur- wait... She's dead but...' As the realization came to me I opened my blue  fired wings and flew at too speed to get to the dark territory of Gehenna. The dark territory is the place were all the veil demons live, I don't go there as it's there's but I have to to be able to save my son, my youngest son. To save Rin. Once I was in the  dark territory I focused my energy on pin pointing Rin's presence and energy. Once I got the location I ran as fast as I could which is pretty fast as I am a demon and the demon lord so it would make sense for me to be fast. Very fast. I was with Rin in about two minutes so over all I was with Rin in about ten minutes. I saw him passed out on the floor with cuts, scratches and horrible wounds all over. His sword broke from coming through the gate. (Bon had his sword with him and Rin grabbed it before he ran out). I picked him up and put the broken bits of the sword in the case and picked it up and flew back to my  castle at top speed as his wounds needed to be treated immediately, he needed to rest in a comfortable place. There is a room made for Rin but it's not really decorated much as I don't know what he likes, this is the third time I've seen my son, I didn't even get to see him at birth. And the first two times I saw him I was hurting him. Now I never want to hurt him again, I want to protect him, I want to see him happy. I want to make him happy. I want to do all of that. But in the end I know I can't and won't do it alone. Meaning I'll need ALL my son's, meaning Samuel too. I've wanted him back for a while but he hasn't come back for thousands of years and I can't understand why, yes I was angry that he ran away but I can't hold a grudge forever. Did he really not like Gehenna or any of his family at all?

The thought depresses me a little bit I have to get back on track. I open up to Rin's room which is pretty big, it has a bed, a couch, a arm chair, a desk and that's it. The room is filled with dark colours. I lay Rin on his bed and call in maids to help me heal Rin. I heal him as much as I can with my fire. Fire may seem like a dangerous thing, especially mine, but it can be a good thing and it heals people and demons very well. But it can only do so much to an extent. Once I heal as much as I can, which is most of the wounds. The ones I could not heal or only healed a little bit or non at all and they've been wrapped in bandages. It seems they also tried to stab is heart is there is a massive cruise and several very deep cuts over his heart, I'm glad his demon heart was still kept in the sword. Speaking of the sword I put it on the couch and I brought over the arm chair sat in it waiting for Rin to wake up.

(Yukio pov)

"So you're telling me Rin has ran away and you don't know where and this has happened because you where talking to him?" Mephisto said with a straight face that was sneaking into a grin and his voice becoming sly. "Y-Yes Sir Pheles." I said nervously hoping he had not known the truth get but at the same time I don't know why am scared why would Sir Pheles care for such a evil thing. "AHAHAHAHA!" Mephisto broke out into a fit of hysterical laughter. "Y-YOU THINK! YOU THINK I'D BELIEVE THAT BULLSHIT!" We all took a step back from the clown of a demon we call our headmaster. I was speachless and didn't know what to say so I stood there freaking out inside not knowing what to do as Mephisto slowly calmed down from his laughing fit. "You are smart boy Mr Okumura but you should have thought ahead for this. Rin is a demon full of anger but yet compassion and has a big heart if you know how to find it. If he's full of anger of course his anger would make him go on a rampage and control him, what did you think was gonna happen? You think he was just gonna sit by and be tortures no that's not how it works. "I- uhhh..." I stood speachless. "Go think about that and I'll talk to you another time, that goes for all of you." He said and we all immediately walked out of the headmasters' office. I let out a breath and gritted my teeth 'God damn you Rin! You ruined my life again! Not like it wasn't already ruined because of you.' I begin the walk back to my dorm.

Gehenna - Rin's room

(Third person pov)

Lucifer came into Rin's room to be shocked to see who he longed to see again. "Is that?..." Lucifer asked his father pointing at the sleeping boy on a IV on his bed. "Yup, found him in the dark territory passed out and he was in really really bad shape and his sword is broke." Satan explained staring at his youngest son. "I see " the silence was not noticed in the room as the stared at the both son and brother. The silence soon ended when all other six brothers came into the room and then the silence over took for a about an hour but was broke by Satan. "Lucifer I have job for you." Lucifer turned his head to his father and waited for his father's request. "What is it father?" "I want you to bring Samuel back and you WILL NOT return without him." Satan said calm but angry. "Understood father." Lucifer left to complete his job and he knew Samuel would be a tough cookie to break.

1101 words