(Book 2) Chapter 27 Part 1

(Third person view)

"I want your flames of course," Hades answered Rin stood shocked at the answer that he was given from the former king. Hundreds of thoughts ran through the half demon's head after he was given his answer. But he was also confused. 'Why would he need my flames? He's already strong enough to...kill Satan so why would he need them?' Rin paused on the words of 'kill Satan' as the thought still scared him. "Why?" He finally managed to ask. "Well, having your flames will make me the strongest being in hell and it was such a pity your father died for such a petty thing. Honestly, I never understood why he defended them so much and why he would defend such a low-life family." Hades responded and this anger Rin. "I'll never give you my flames and don't you DARE talk about my family like that!" Rin shouted back angrily and Hades sighed and shook his head.

"Rin, why be with this low-life family of yours when you could be ruling Hell alongside me!" Hades cheered hoping it would bring Rin to his side but he knew it wouldn't. "I would never betray my family!" Rin retaliated. "Rin, I thought you would make the right choice but it seems not." Hades frowned and silence took over for a moment. No answer was received from Rin so Hades took it that Rin will not change. 

"Fine then...If killing your father won't make you give me your power then I'll just kill them." Hades looked to his left and opened an image of the old classroom where all the old exwires still hang out. 

Rin's eyes widen at the image he saw as the exorcists smiled and laughed. "NO!" Rin shouted panicked. "Don't kill them! Please!" Rin begged as he felt tears flood his eyes. He knew his old friends didn't stand a chance against Hades so he had to stop Hades now but he also knew he didn't stand a chance so the only thing he could do was beg. "Please! Don't hurt them!" Rin pleaded tears rolling down his face and held his hands to his chest. "Please!" Rin pleaded once again dropped to his knees as he saw the grin on Hades face get bigger and bigger.

No words were spoken from the former king only sobs and pleads were heard from the prince and an audience of demon kings. "Beg." Is all Hades said and Rin looked up confused with red cheeks and puffy eyes. "Beg." Rin fell silent for a moment. Before Rin got up onto one knee and begged. "Please, I beg you." "My king." Hades finished and Rin got the point. "My king." Rin looked up pleading that he would let them go. "Nope." Hades turned and opened a gate of his own, a firey red portal opened and walked through.

" Hades turned and opened a gate of his own, a firey red portal opened and walked through

 The next chapter should be longer, 1000 - 1500 words hopefully.