5

NIKKI'S P.O.V

It's clearly 8 pm and Mike hasn't arrived yet! I waited 5 minutes again when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and saw a very pleasant and elegant man with matching hazel nut eyes and perfect body fit; a height that was between 6'1 or 6'2 and a dirty blonde hair!

"Hey Nikki, long time no see" he gave me a perfect smile.

"Excuse me? I mean who are you?" I asked.

"Don't you remember me? Mike!" he responded.

What? Mike? How could I not remember him? He changed a lot! Last time I saw him was like he's shorter than me, a quiet type of guy and... no abs!

But I had a huge crush on him which I didn't know why!

"Oh My God. Mike?! Really.. A-ah! You've changed a lot!" I said amazingly.

"Well, people change including you!" he smiled.

How lovely his smile is!

"So are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes! I've been waiting for you to come, I thought you'll not show up" I teased.

"Why would I do that?" he responded. He led me towards his Black Ferrari car; this is totally big time! What a gentleman!

After I get into his car, he walked towards the driver seat and started the engine.

"So, I've heard that Nick has arrived" he stated.

"Yeah!" I answered.

"Where is he? I thought you and Nick will end up being together" he smiled.

"What? Are you crazy? I mean look! Nick has a girlfriend and besides I don't like him like that! He also changes from good to bad" I replied.

"So you mean you don't have any boyfriend?" he asked.

"Since birth" I replied.

"How's that possible? You're gorgeous! No! I mean beautiful! Darn! I don't have the perfect word to describe you" he said.

I blushed that's why I quickly look outside so that he won't notice.

After our conversation, an awkward silence filled the car. I felt a pair of flaming green eyes staring at me. I felt shy and at the same time scared.

I looked at the direction of those eyes and I see Mike smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing! It's just you're still really beautiful" he smiled.

I wanted to say something when he leaned down and kissed me slowly and passionately. I pulled away to take a deep breath; we both have a confused look and both laugh.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I've been dying to kiss you since 7th grade" he answered shyly.

"Really? I mean I thought you have a girlfriend" I said.

"Nope! We just broke up" he answered. I could see that he was in pain right now, how could I make him feel better.

"But kissing me can't do anything" I said.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"It's alright" I responded.

We arrived at Mitch's party..

Mike led me towards the door. We were surprised when we saw some of our friends back then.