Part 10//The Demon Within

Disclaimer: Let's not talk about how I don't own Naruto. It only depresses me. :( Let's talk about something else...like...I don't know. Anyone else really like pizza? :D

Author's Note: Fun fact! This chapter was finished about four days ago. When I finished though, a mistake happened with my computer and its word. I lost all that I had worked on that day, which was 1/3rd of the chapter. I was so mad! :( But I'm better now. I got the chapter up! :D

I'm sorry for the wait! In addition to that little accident yesterday, school's been really busy. College is not very considerate towards fanfiction writers. The nerve!

On a separate note, I just wanted to let you all know. I decided a format for how I'm going to write the story. I'm going to fix my previous chapters soon and put in the new format (in addition to fix all the errors in the chapters). It's not many differences, but it's enough that you may notice. So, just to let you know.

"Words": Narration/Dialogue

'Italics': Thoughts/Flashbacks

"Underlined": Jutsus

'Bolded': Tailed Beasts speaking or thinking/people speaking really loud

Only a little bit of that is a change from the other chapters, but I felt I should let you all know. Anywho, I've kept you busy for far too long. So, here's the next chapter! Hope you all enjoy :)

"Anko-San, what are you and your team doing here?" Han questioned, once again in surprise.

Naruto was the one to answer, a smirk on his face. "We're here to help. These guys are doing down dattebayo!"

The Iwa shinobi looked at the Konoha shinobi in shock. They couldn't understand why Konoha would willingly help an Iwa team under attack. Han was also surprised that another group of people were willing to assist him. After years of despising humanity, he had been helped by two groups of humans one after another. This went against everything he believed!

"Konoha shinobi, this doesn't involve you. Get out of here!" Nasumareta ordered, his eyes glaring at the newcomers.

The Konoha shinobi turned their attention to the two men in front of them. Naruto was, once again, the first to answer.

"Like hell we are going! You guys tried to attack our friends, so you're gonna pay." He informed them.

'Friends? When the hell did we become friends?' Risho questioned suspiciously. He wasn't one to deny assistance when it's needed, but he couldn't but be suspicious.

"Naruto, stand back." Anko ordered her student as she stood in front of her team. She didn't want her student to be the first one these men attacked when the fighting started. "We are here to defend and assist the Iwa shinobi. Now, who are you guys? Why are you attacking? Tell us this and get out of here and we'll leave you both alone."

'These two managed to make Han use the Gobi's chakra. They must be really tough. I'll need to take this serious.' Anko noted as she studied the two men in front of her.

"Hmph. Such arrogance. Think you can order us around Mitarashi Anko?" Kakuzu noted in amusement. Anko's eyes narrowed at having her name called out. "If you are going to interfere, than I guess we just have to kill you too. I recognize you from the bingo book and I know what you're worth. You have a decent bounty on your head, so killing you will be worth the extra energy."

The Konoha genin got into position, ready to fight at any moment. Anko got into her own personal stance while she continued to study the men in front of her, trying to identify them.