Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Dandelion Dust, and welcome to Love Like You! Before we begin, I would like to go over some things:

So this story is also on AO3. Don't get me wrong, I really like the site, but in all honesty I prefer Wattpad: the formatting is better, there are less glitches, and I like how interactive this site is (commenting on specific parts of a chapter, stuff like that). I'm still updating this on AO3, which will be simultaneous with Wattpad.

In this story, many things are different from DIU:

Rohan and Reimi, who are childhood friends, are 32 years old in this.

Characters have different occupations; for example, Tomoko is a doctor, and Josuke is a nurse studying under her.

This is an alternate universe where stands don't exist. As much as I wanted to put them in, I decided against it, since a lot of the things I have planned won't work because of Heaven's Door's ability. HOWEVER! There is one character who breaks this rule, and that is Mikitaka Hazekura; I genuinely believe that he is an alien, and him being from outer space ties in with a theme later on in the story.

The reader has a permanent injury in this story and because of that, there will be very slight gore (but no further than blood). Just a head's up, but I will put a warning before hand.

And I am always open to criticism! I want to improve, so please tell me the strengths/weaknesses to my writing!

Other than that, I hope you guys enjoy! I have a lot planned for it, plus as I am writing this, I already have 5 chapters done! Thank you, and I can't wait to write with you! :D

Oh and also cursed image in chapter 5-