☀ 11. ɪɢᴜʀᴏ ᴏʙᴀɴᴀɪ

"You know, Iguro-san, you don't have to accompany me out at such a timing," [name] spoke out as she and Obanai walked up a steep hill, as [name] had tried to secretly run away from having to conduct the Hashira training once again

She knew, her training wasn't really needed.

"What makes you think I'll let you be?" he asked, and [name] could only smile softly to herself then as she soon reached the top of the hill, and she turned to look at him. His heterochromia eyes widened slightly as he watched as [name]'s platinum violet hair flowed along with the wind as she turned, looking at him with her pair of light pink colored eyes that held nothing but kindness and happiness within them.

"Ah... This again..." Iguro Obanai whispered to himself as he looked at [name] who was standing on the top of the hill, whereas he has yet to reach. But the full moon behind her made her glow in a magnificent manner.

"Isn't this the first place we met, Iguro-san?"

"Uh? Iguro Obanai? I don't think I have ever seen or heard of him before," [name] spoke out as Kyojuro had come up to her and asked her if she knows where a boy named Iguro Obanai was, which then she could only watch as her light pink colored eyes blinked a few times as Rengoku Kyojuro soon disappeared from her view.

"Iguro Obanai? Hm... Still have no idea who he is," [name] thought to herself then as she soon walked out of the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters and looked up to the beautiful night sky full of stars, and the moon was a beautiful full moon as well.

"Hm... I have time until Himejima-san returns home with Kanae and Shinobu, why not?" [name] said with a smile as she proceeds to make her merry way towards the steep hill where she would often explore whenever she didn't receive any mission.

[name] hummed a tune to herself then as she walked up the steep hill with ease, and eventually reached the top. Her light pink colored eyes widened at how beautiful it was from the top and soon she turned and smiled softly as she squats in front of a young boy who had a snake wrapped around his neck.

"Hello!" she called out and noticed how the boy flinched, yet, kept his head buried in his arms. [name] then blinked her light pink colored eyes a few times and soon smiled softly as she stretched her hand out and watched as the snake slithered towards her.

"See, he isn't afraid of me or attacking me. I'm a good person," [name] spoke out and she slowly watched as the young boy before her slowly lifted his head up, exposing only his eyes to her.

"Oh my," she whispered out and watched as the boy quickly covered his face once again by burying it in his arms. [name] then let out a soft giggle then, gaining the attention of the young boy, and she gently patted him on the head.

"Your eyes, they are a beautiful heterochromia pair of eyes!" [name] said with a smile and the young boy slowly lifted his head up.

"You might think my eyes are beautiful, but not my face," he mumbled out, and [name] could only smile gently then as she gently placed her two small hands against either side of his head, tilting his head up a little.