☀ 04. ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀꜱ

"Caw! Caw! Message! Message! The Hashira Meeting will commence tomorrow!" Suke announced as she fluttered above in the sky as [name] continued with her mission then. [name] then hummed in response as she easily dodged the oncoming attacks of the demons, and she soon let out a satisfied sigh with a smile on her face as she raised her arm up, allowing her crow to land on her arm.

"Ahhh, it's been a long time since I went back," [name] commented as she stretched her body then, trying to ease the tensions in her muscles as she had been going on missions from back to back ever since the day she had dinner with Kanroji Mitsuri, the Love Hashira.

"Hm... Do you think I'll make it back in time? Maybe you should send my regards to Oyakata-sama stating that I might be late," [name] spoke out and Suke nodded her head in response and soon took off flying instead, and [name] turned with a smile on her face.

"Don't think I didn't notice you, kind sir. I'll be setting you free now," [name] said with a smile towards the demon that was lurking behind her, trying to ambush her from behind.

Only to have his demon eyes widened as [name] lunged forward once he had blinked his eyes.

"Breath of the Moon, Fourth Form: Heavenly Eclipse!"

--

"Wake up. Hey, I said wake up! Wake... Hey! Hey you! Come on, you! Come on! Are you gonna sleep all day?! Wake the hell up, will you?!" a Goto yelled out.

"Bummer. I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab-looking dude, huh?" the Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen spoke out.

"And now, we'll put this boy on trial! I see!" the Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro spoke out in his usual enthusiastic manner.

"To think that he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon. Now that's beautiful sibling love! How brave!"

"W-Who are these peop-,"

"Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you? You're in the presence of the Hashiras!"

"This is the Demon Slayers' headquarters. And you're about to be put on a trial, Kamado Tanjiro-kun. Before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've comm-" the Insect Hashira, Kocho Shinobu, spoke out only to be interrupted by Kyojuro.

"There's no need for a trial! Protecting a demon is a clear violation of code! We're within our rights to deal with him on our own! We're going to behead him along with the demon!"

"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him flamboyantly. I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spray you'll ever see. I'm talking max flamboyance," Tengen added on.

"Ah, what a pitiful sight this boy is. The poor soul, I pity him for having been born at all," and Tanjiro noticed the Stone Hashira, Himejima Gyomei had spoken.

"Forget that. What will we do with Tomioka? Seeing him there without any restraints is giving me a headache. Based on what Kocho told us, Tomioka's just as guilty of breaking the Corps rules. How will we deal with him? How should we make him take responsibility? What kind of lesson should we teach him? Don't you have anything to say, Tomioka?" Obanai spoke out from the branch he was laying upon.

"Iguro-san, you're so persistent as usual like a snake. So persistent and wonderful," Mitsuri thought to herself as he looked at Obanai's direction. Her light green eyes soon laid upon Tomioka Giyuu who was standing far away.

"Tomioka-san is all alone so far away there. So cute,"

"Oh, where's the harm? He did come along without resisting. Let's come up with a penalty later. What I'm more interested in is hearing this boy's story. The reason he's going on missions with a demon in tow despite being a Demon Slayer. I would like to hear the explanation from the boy himself. Needless to say, what he's done is against the Demon Slayer Corps rules. You are aware of that, aren't you?" Shinobu asked Tanjiro who was kneeling on the ground facing the Hashiras.