☀ 07. Uzui Tengen

"Ahhh, I just recovered not long ago and I'm being sent out on a mission," [name] mumbled out as she stood up from where she was seated which was on the patio of the Butterfly Estate where she was enjoying some sakura mochis with Obanai and Mitsuri

"COME BACK SOON SO THAT WE CAN HAVE PORK CUTLET TOGETHER!" she yelled out and [name] nodded her head and she turned to look at Mitsuri and Obanai, showing them a peace sign and her pink-tinted lips curled up into a wide smile.

"Kya! I love it when [name]-chan smiles so much!" Mitsuri squealed out and Obanai could only agree with what the Love Hashira had said, given how he agrees that [name]'s smile, was something so pure.

Too pure for this world.

[name] was seen hopping through the forest that had the shortest route towards the Red Light District which Tengen had informed her about previously when she was still healing at the Butterfly Estate, and [name] couldn't help but laugh a little then as she kept yawning at what Tengen had said. Earning her cheeks getting pulled harshly.

But the room was filled with nothing but laughter then, that's what mattered to her. She was well-trained, healed completely and now she had no issues with balancing herself and jumping from tree to tree with perfect accuracy.

Wearing her demon slayer uniform with her nichirin blade strapped to the white belt, she quickly made her way through the forest as she wanted to help Tengen out as soon as possible, hoping that he hasn't sustained many injuries yet.

Soon her ears perked up as she heard the sounds of innocent lives running away, along with some dying. She eventually arrived as fast as she could and hopped onto the rooftop of one of the nearly demolished buildings.

Her ears then perked up as she turned to see Tengen fighting against a demon, and [name] noticed the familiar look of the demon that was attacking her comrades. With a smile on her face still as her light pink eyes continued to show nothing but kindness within them, she quickly ran forward.

"Tengen-sama, don't mind me! Look for the demon..." and [name] quicken her pace as she realized the demon had grabbed hold of Hinatsuru by the mouth tightly.

"You sure did a number on me, man. And I do mind you, by the way," he spoke out as he peered deep into Hinatsuru's eyes.

"HINATSURU! STOP IT!" Tengen yelled out.

"Breath of the Moon, Third Form: Half-Moon Sin," and Hinatsuru breathed in and out deeply as she felt an arm wrapped around her waist. She then noticed the purple nichirin blade that was pointed right at Gyutaro who had barely escaped the attack.  

"Wow... That was pretty fast, man. I didn't expect someone like you to be moving at such a speed," Gyutaro spoke out and [name] continued to have that smile on her face as she realized how the demon before her had looked down upon her.

"Hello, it seems like God has decided let me go up against you," [name] said with the usual kind gentle voice and Gyutaro's eyes widened then at what [name] had just said. He then tilts his head a little, looking confused and his lime-green eyes widened.