☀ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

A/N: AAAAAAA, IT'S A HASHIRA FANFIC!!! A request made by Moon_the_shiper!! I hope you will all enjoy this as well. Remember to stay healthy and happy! Much love!

"Don't get too close to her. She's terribly deadly," a lower-ranked demon slayer spoke out as he pointed to [name] who was seen smiling to herself as she was walking past them, heading towards the entrance of the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters as she was being sent on a mission.

The way her delicate looking pink colored eyes shone as it reflected nothing but kindness and happiness within them along with the way her pink-tinted lips curled up in a smile as she greeted the kakushis who passed by her as well.

The way her platinum violet hair was tied up into a high ponytail and how her petite frame was being covered by her demon slayer uniform that was customized to how she had requested due to her movements.

Along with a simple black haori that had the word '月' on the back of it, with the sleeves a little past her wrists so that she could sometimes hide her small hands just by bending her elbows.

"You mean the Moon Hashira, Akatsuki [name]?" the companion spoke out, wondering why his friend had tried to warn him in regards to [name].

"She is very deadly. Terribly deadly. One wrong move and you might end up dead the next second," his friend whispered out and the duo paled slightly at the sound of nichirin blades being unsheathed.

They could only swallow the lump in their throat as they slowly raised their hands up and turned. Their blood ran cold as they were looking at the top tier demon slayers, also known was the Hashiras.

With their nichirin blades out and pointing towards them.

"What did you say in regards to Akatsuki-san/[name]?" they asked in unison and they could only notice how only Kanroji Mitsuri, the Love Hashira, Tokito Muichiro, the Mist Hashira, and Kocho Shinobu, the Insect Hashira, didn't have their blades out pointing at them.

"Ah, thankfully Himejima-san isn't around!" one of the demon slayers thought to himself and noticed how the Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen, was raising an eyebrow in response and motioned for them to take a look behind.

They tensed up upon noticing how a huge shadow was looming over them and they could only slowly turn their heads and started to break out in sweats as the Stone Hashira, Himejima Gyomei, was standing right behind them with his hands placed together as he mumbled soft prayers.

"What did you say about [name] being deadly? Har?!" Sanemi scowled out and Kyojuro could only continue to have the beaming look on his face as per usual, and Obanai had narrowed his heterochromia eyes deadly at the lower-ranked demon slayers before them.

"If you have so much time to chit chat about [name], you might want to consider working on your skills," Giyuu added on and a soft giggle was heard coming from Mitsuri.

"Uh? What's going on?" and the lower-ranked demon slayers quickly ran and hid behind [name] who had did a u-turn as she noticed there was a tense atmosphere going about when she just left. She got worried and decided to check it out first.

"Ah, [name]!" Kyojuro called out and [name] smiled widely as her pink-tinted lips curled up high.

"Going on a mission, doll?" Tengen asked, and [name] nodded her head in response. [name] then tilts her head a little in response as Sanemi came up to her and tugged on her haori, ensuring that she was well wrapped up.

"It's going to be cold, take care," he muttered out and [name] could only smile in response.

"Food, in case you get hungry," Obanai whispered out as he and Giyuu held out bento boxes to [name] and she couldn't help but smile as she gladly accepted them.

"Here, medications in case of an injury," Shinobu spoke out and Mitsuri could only giggle then as she gently hugged [name], given how she had to carry some baggage before she departs on her journey.

"Safe trip, young one," Himejima spoke out as he placed a large hand on [name]'s head and ruffled it gently, followed by Tengen and Kyojuro doing the same action to her.

"Come back soon, Akatsuki-san," Muichiro spoke out as he stood before [name] and his eyes widened a little as [name] managed to reach out to him and gently pat him on the head.

"Ah. I need to get going," [name] spoke out as her crow was fluttering above them and she soon waved goodbye to her fellow Hashiras and soon took off running instead.

"They sure are playing favorites..." the lower-ranked demon slayers muttered to themselves, only to quickly run away as the Hashiras turned to look at them the moment [name] had left the headquarters.

How pampered the Moon Hashira was of the Demon Slayer Corps.