☀ 06. ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀꜱ ɪɪ

"KOCHO! KOCHO! IS KOCHO HERE?!" Kyojuro yelled out as he burst into the Butterfly Estate without warning and broke the door as well

"KOCHO! KOCHO! IS KOCHO HERE?!" Kyojuro yelled out as he burst into the Butterfly Estate without warning and broke the door as well. Shinobu who was busy in her office let out a sigh then as she slammed opened her office door and peek out with her head.

Only to have her purple eyes widened at the horrible state [name] was in.

"Kocho! Hurry! [name]! [name] is gravely injured!" Kyojuro yelled out and Shinobu could feel the blood within her run cold as she looked at the floor where [name]'s blood continued to drip constantly.

"AOI! PREPARE THE ROOM! HURRY!" and Shinobu quickly motioned for Kyojuro to follow her and Kyojuro took off running after the Insect Hashira and they soon entered the room that Aoi prepared immediately.

"OH MY GOD, AKATSUKI-SAMA!" Aoi's voice was heard as she cried out the moment she saw the terrible state [name] was in as well. She then quickly ushered [name] onto the hospital bed and quickly attended to her wounds, just as Kyojuro stood to the side and watched what was going on before him.

[name] then noticed Aoi quickly removing her uniform and started to treat her wounds. Soon in came Shinobu whose eyes then widened at the state [name] was in. She thought things would have been fine since two Hashiras have gone on the mission, only to be proven wrong.

"Ahh," [name] cried out in pain as the medicine was wiped against her bleeding wound and Shinobu could only have a worried look on her face.

"I'm tired..." [name] whispered out as Shinobu started to bandage her wound after she was done applying the medicine and Shinobu's eyes widened as [name]'s light pink eyes slowly shut instead.

"Akatsuki-san? Akatsuki-san!" Shinobu called out, unsure as to why [name] was reacting in such a way. She could feel her heart pounding hard against her chest as [name]'s breathing slowed down...

Slowing down a little too much.

--

"I don't know what you are talking about. Your voice is annoying, go back to training," Muichiro spoke out with a dull look on his face as he turned to look towards the Butterfly Estate he had dropped by, only to be bombarded with questions by the lower-ranked demon slayers.

"Ah, Tokito-kun," Shinobu called out with a sad smile on her face and Muichiro could only nod his head slowly as he proceeds into the Butterfly Estate. Not bothering to greet anybody else, he entered the room where the Moon Hashira was residing in.

"Akatsuki-san," he whispered out as he pushed the chair closer to her bed and sat on it. He then watched as [name]'s eyes remained shut, but the rise and fall of her chest was the indication that she was still alive after obtaining such a heavy injury.

He then reached out for her hand and soon placed it on the top of his head, trying to ruffle his head with [name]'s hand, only to place her hand back instead as he let out a sigh and started to fold pieces of paper cranes with the papers he had brought along.