Chapter 1 Unwanted Attraction

Chapter 1

Unwanted attraction

Rejection is difficult to handle

I realize it now as I am shifting sides on my most comfy mattress of my room's bed which is huge enough to fit four and I am the only one to share it with six of my pillows and cushions trying to hug them and feel the heat that would radiate from the sexy ass of my ex girlfriend who would after every match spend her day with me in my bed having fun and yes I do miss her naked body which I felt was meant for me alone to enjoy. We had $ex quite a lot of times but I am not sure that I loved her. We were good friends, friends with benefit types and had also named this relationship as boyfriend girlfriend carrying serious committed relationship. I can say that because in the duration of our relation I never cheated on her. I did like her a lot and enjoyed her company too. I was waiting that one-day I would fall for her. She is so beautiful with green eyes blonde hair, height perfect for me as I just have to bend a bit and our lips meet. You can add that I am a pervert sometimes a bit possessive too as I don't like other guys too close to her. Otherwise I do give her her piece of freedom.

It's all over now that she doesn't want it anymore. She believes I don't know how to have fun in life. My ideal way of having fun was scooting my cute nude girlfriend who is tired and resting under the covers of my bedroom after a long make out session and kissing her on the neck from behind. Parties and drinks weren't that a pleasantry that I was looking forward to. That doesn't mean that I do not go to parties at all. I have to being the most famous basketball player of the school and the team too. I had to. Even my girlfriend loved parties, dance and booze so this was essential for the lifestyle I had to maintain.

Not able to take my inner conversations anymore, Come on I have always been a carefree and hep kind of person, not the chick flick that I am behaving now. I need air. Break ups are part of life and normal too so I should man up and forget that damn girl who gets the honor of making me cliché. I am better than that.

Just then the phone under my pillow buzzed with kiss me thru the phone, the ringtone that Ciara had set for incoming calls.

I picked up the phone hating to remember her. It was from Ron our captain.

"Hey buddy what's up," he said happily from the other end of the phone. He was indeed a nice captain big broad biceps, Grey eyes and tall about 6.3 a little taller than me as I am 6.2 but on the whole good for the game. He is a year senior to a wonderful captain and me. He was great in his teamwork because of which this match was our 25th direct winning streak without losing a single one.

"Hey nothing much. Tell me what's with you." I said not sounding very interested in him.

"Just called to check if you are done f**king your girl, be there at my place on time. It's a silver jubilee victory and your presence is important." He said wrecking my nerves.

"Yeah I'll be there" I ended the call not wanting to talk further and the clarification wasn't actually needed as soon as the news of our break up would spread like a wild fire. It always does in our group of jocks as very other person waits for the former to screw up to try his luck. Ciara was one such hot ass that every single guy in the college would want her in his pants.

I readied myself planning to get wasted and forget the entire rejection thing and moving ahead. I was hopefully wondering that she would realize soon that we were better off together and come back to me. Of course I am one such good f**ker in bed that she is going to feel the loss eventually and come back to me.

I am sexy and I positively know it as I carry my tall stature 6.2 dressed in my best of jeans and hoodies grey eyes and fairly tanned complexion and average long hair suitable for a player which were golden with a tinge of brown naturally but I have been always asked if I got the streaks done but i was blessed with good looks. So i always attracted a lot of girls would give me lustful looks and try their luck on me. I was however contended with the girl I had.