Chapter 16 His Divine Touch

Hi! sorry for interruption.

A quick note: Ron the captain of Davidson's team and Cassie's ex boyfriend's actual name is Miron:)

And Rob is Shyna's bike riding trainer two years back and now he has promised to train for fighting :)

Chapter 16

His Divine Touch

That touch of his fingers were like the healing hands of God that touched my heart and kissed my soul!!!

His fingers moved across my neck giving me tingles of calmness and the pressure his palms were putting were erasing the soreness.

Completely devastated with the temper inside me, I kept on kicking Rob, he too did not defend himself neither did he counter attack me back.

I knew he was sorry for the sudden jerk he had caused me on my shoulders due to which I had excruciating pain but the pain accompanied with that sudden jerk took me back to my past

......

"Stand...."the green eyed commanded. But my legs were like jello, I couldn't. Starving and assaulted since days, the count of which has long been forgotten I was wobbling on the floor.

He was not normal. I visualised the green eyed guy as I punched Rob with another 'thhbaack'

He was full on high. Drugs or drinks and his evil smirk raged me further as I hit another 'thbaack' to Rob.

I don't know but he was so infuriated when I did not obey his command that he straightened both his arms and hit me hard on both my armpits throwing me half way into the air and then throwing me back on the floor, my shoulders got a jerk and were swollen for days till I was thrown into the washroom for a chilled cold water bath.

What was done to me till then could not be sensed by me.

'thbaack.... Thbaack....thbaack.....'

I clenched my fists and kept on hitting Rob like he was the same green eyed demon.

.........

Then two hands grabbed me from behind, putting me on the floor.

I wa about to turn around and give a hand or two to the person turning me around but soon he did some magic as his fingers moved around my bare neck soothing the pain, healing me internally.

That touch: it was divine. Years after the torment I had been through this was the first touch that did not make me uncomfortable.

His fingers moved in circular motion and I could feel my sore muscles relax.

Soon I was lost in heavenly pleasure of comfort. Some thing that was a debutant to me because I had forgotten that such a thing ever existed or if I was ever eligible for such a feel. I closed my eyes and went into deep slumber.

I woke up again to the same pretty face when his hair is scattered all over his face, his tired face snouted from one side as his face is pressed on the mattress. His closed eyes depicting the peaceful content he has in him. His innocence depicted from the voice of soft snores that musically fill the room.

Yeah!!! I do not sound like my usual bitchy self. I feel like cliche myself but is it okay that I am not scared of this young lad? Or is it that bad?

Should I be scared or angry at him?

Angry for what?

Helping me out of my misery yesterday....

I better pretend to be angry then but only when he is awake so that he doesn't see how much broken and dirty I am and keeps himself at a distance from me.