Chapter 3 Friendly Encounter

Chapter 3

Friendly Encounter

"Hiya!" I ran to her. Curiosity was the key.

She did not hear it or simply ignored but I couldn't stop myself.

I followed her to the building of the university and when we were on one of the empty corridors. All the classes were busy right now. Probably that was the reason that the place was empty. And yes this was the most comfortable position to talk to a nerd where nobody would see us together. I just put my hand on her shoulder to stop her. I was about to talk to her.

She turned around with closed fist ready for an attack. As her fist reached my face, I ducked her bending down on my knees and standing up on my feet again.

I also acted to fight her back with my fist but whoa she's quick she bent her neck down left turning around to me pushing her leg towards me to kick me in the groin.

I had a narrow escape as I turned her around with her leg holding the same leg she was about to hit me. I flipped her around making her take a huge circle. When the circle was about to complete and the next moment she was about to face me a miracle happened then, her tied hair were no loosened with that move as I could see the white rubber band hoppiting and skitting fell on the ground . With the sudden turn around the grip might have loosened and the world came to a standstill as her blonde curls slowly fell from her shoulders reaching her waist line. They were so long, shiny and healthy smelling like green apple. Then she quickly folded her hand kneading me on my abdomen. To say it was a big blow would be an understatement. It was hard and aggressive and hurt me more. I fell on the floor holding my stomach and before she could snuck me with another blow as I saw killer rage in her eyes "Peace! Peace!" I shouted blocking myself from her next attack by crossing both my hands in front of my body. I wouldn't be glad of being alone ever than now when I was fortunate enough that nobody saw me being banged and zapped by this girl.

"Vow! You can fight. Badass!" I said as I stood up to face her. But she still had furious eyes that were ready to kill, kill to death. She was scared I could see but she was stern and violent, strong too, not to give up before a fight. She still was tensed ready to attack any moment.

I was looking for a lot of things which I did not know what in her gauging eyes. I pushed my hand forward asking "Friends?'

She raised her pointer directly in front of my eyes and angrily spat, "You stay away from me."

She then made her way to the staircase to reach the next level of the building

"Hey listen, hey ugliiiiiiiiiiiiiii oops No oo Duckli,..... Please wait." I was shouting and following her to the staircase which led to the computer room till she reached the room ignoring me completely as if she couldn't hear me out.

'What a rejection!' I exclaimed to myself and went back to my friends.

"Got scared?" Daniels asked

I gave a skeptical look as if I did not understand what he was trying to convey wondering if he happened to witness the little fight between me and the feisty girl.

"The ugly duckling, I told you she is so ugly that kids pee in their pants once they look at her. She can be assigned as their official Halloween witch so they listen to their parents. Did you go to pee too?" he asked laughing at his own joke which I did not find funny at all.

"She studies in the same institute as ours?" I asked trying to know more about her. That face and those eyes have really necromantic effect on me as I am drawn to them. More I see her, more I want to know about her. This curiosity is turning into anxiety and I am loosing patience too. I want to hold her in my arms, brush her tangled messy strands of hair aside and ask her 'what she is afraid of?'  I want to know the reason of her reverences; the way she flinched when I brush passed her. Though I was more desirous to see her attacking mode and that's exactly why I followed her to a lonely place and she did exactly as expected. But she stood strong and though not beautiful but definitely not ugly for she's got a lovely figure which she hides behind her unfit clothes like she hides her long luscious hair tying them up.