Chapter 21 Enigmatic Smile

Chapter 21

Enigmatic Smile

Shyna's pov

One thing that one cannot hide

Is the pain that cripples you inside.

Tormented by my past, by my existence, by the pretense I have to face, I surrender myself to my physical pain.

I take a huge tub and fill it with ice.

I look at it with an evil grin, I know, it's my only way of rescue.... My road to half death ...

I tie my feet with the rope tightly, tighter enough to bleed. Then I work with my hands. I tie them tightly. It's difficult but over the years I have managed to tie them tight enough. My punishment to myself to lie down still when I was ripped off my clothes, my virginity and my soul..

I did not fight then, too weak, too fragile, too scared to chicken out and let myself be castrated by hands of three villains.

I soak my hands and feet in the tub suffused with the cubes of ice.

The freezing temperature works through the pores of my hands and feet slowly reaching up passing with my veins to my whole body and my brain too till I stop feeling, till my heart freezes and I have no emotions left.

After the pain and freezing multiplies, I bury myself into the task of freeing myself of the tied rope.

Yeah!!! It's difficult. It's painful. But I am not the one afraid of pain. Pain, physical pain is my only medication.

My sole loyal companion is pain and would accompany me till grave. Only desire being the distance between me and the grave is minimized.

I work on the tied Knot of my wrists with my fingers which are already numb, the image of the green eyed demon in front of my eyes live who is laughing at my helplessness, enjoying as he pours the freezing water on me when I try to wriggle free of the rope tied to my arms. He keeps on throwing the ice cold water till the last drop of the blood after me getting tainted by him is washed off getting mixed with the dry twigs around the room.

He laughs devilishly when more red liquid bleeds from my wrists that are tied and my attempt to untie gets barely successful.

When the one of three knots are untied, he bends down facing me, his horrendous eyes raking my naked body and he passes a look of sympathy then turning into a half hearted smile as he trails his fingers around my exposed bulges then reaching my wrists, he looks at them first sadly, then sadistically untying them easily with both his hands.

I stretch and wriggle my hands gifted with freedom feeling a bit at ease, though the insides were burning.

I was dazed then with the slap that followed and he pushed both my hands behind my back tying them again.

So this is a punishment, not to fight at that moment when the hands were free and I let the demon have his way, expecting a bit of humanity or expecting a ray of hope that was buried in darkness, not meant for me.

''''''''''''''

"Oh shit!!!" a voice that I could easily recognize pulled me out of my personal hell.

He sprinted towards me and bent down looking strangely surprised at my little deed.

The water in the tub was now pink; the ice now melted inspite of such low temperature and my wrists half way through untangling.

He unfastened the rope freeing me of the little self imprisonment.

"What the f##k?" he shouted and hugged me immediately. He put his hands on my cheeks to wipe the drops of liquid that were flowing out of my knowledge.