Chapter Thirteen

Emma's P.O.V.

"God damnit Andrew" I said throwing my phone. I called him three times and texted him eight times. No response. It's been two days since I have talked to him now. Did I do something wrong? I had to go find out. I grabbed my purse and phone and slipped on my hoodie running down the stairs.

"Be back later" I called out before shutting the door behind me and jumping into my car. I pulled out the drive way and made my way to Andys house. As I walked up to the door my hand hovered over the fancy black doorbell. I stood there quietly. Faint voices could be heard through the door. I distinctly heard the deep laughter of Andrew. I barged into the door.

"Andrew what the fuuuuuuudge....." I stated wide eyed at the sights. I had to rub my eyes to make sure this wasn't my imagination. There in front of me sat Andrew in a princess dress holding a teacup with his pinky out. Next to him sat an adorable little girl that resembled Andy.

"Emma! No! Andy said dropping his teacup causing it to crash and break against the hard wood floor.

"What the devil is going on here" I said holding back laughs.

"Daddy why is there a crazy lady in our house?" The little asked.

"Daddy?" I repeated.

"Audrey this is my girlfriend Emily, Emily this is my...daughter... Audrey" Andy sighed. he scratched the back of his neck.

"Andrew you me kitchen now!" I said pulling him into the room with me.

"Yes?" He asked.

"You have a daughter!?!" I practically screamed. he looked at his shoes and nodded slowly.

"Were you ever even planning on telling me this?!?" I practically yelled. Andrews eyes trailed off passed me. I turned around to see if I could figure out what the fuck was going on.

"Andy darling I'm home" a female voice called out.

"Oh fuck no!!" I screamed stomping out to the living room. a tall thin blonde stood in heels.

"Mommy" the little girl smiled. I stood there staring. speechless.

"N-no Emma babe it's not what you think" Andy said reaching out to me. I pushed him away feeling tears well up on my waterline.

"NO ANDREW DONT 'BABE' ME WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING MANWHORE" I screamed in rage. I could see my words hit him as hard as a bullet. tears started to stream down my face. everything becoming a blur.

"Emily no! Listen to me" Andy attempted to grab at me but I flung him back. he hit the floor with a thud. his head collided into the hard wood floors.

"Andy!!!" The blonde yelled rushing over to him. I stared dumbfounded.

"An-Andrew?" I stuttered in pure shock.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" The glossy bitch yelled. Audrey started screaming and crying running over to Andrew shaking his shoulders.

"Daddy daddy wake up DADDY you have to wake up daddy....." She said tears flowing from her innocent eyes. she clung to her father for dear life.

"What. Did. I. Do." I whisper screamed.