Chapter 17

Seth's P.O.V.
Sammy fiddled with the zipper of her hoodie as I knocked on the fancy oak wood door. I heard movement and when the door opened I was engulfed in the smell of weed and alcohol. "Yes?" A man asked. He was about the same height as me but looked atleast mid twenties. "Uh... Wait.... Maybe I have the wrong residence....." I gasped. He leaned against the door way annoyed and I scratched my head in confusion. Sammy tugged on my shirt and I had forgotten she was here.
"You said we were getting Andys ex, why are we at Ronnie Radke's house. Oh dear god Ronnie's not his ex right!" She panicked. I burst out laughing and Ronnie looked at us like we were crazy. "No Sammy don't worry. Anyway uh is there a uh Serena here?" I asked the rockstar. He rolled his eyes and nodded.
"Yo bitch! Company!" He yelled before walking away and leaving the door open. I stared, jaw dropped as he walked away. I mean I figured Radke would be a douche and all but damn! Serena turned a corner and glared once she saw me. "Seth." She said in annoyance. Her heels clicking against the hardwood floor. "You. And. Ronnie." I questioned dramatically. "Someone had to pay for Audrey!" She spat at me. I guess that made sense. Honestly her and Radke seemed like a perfect couple. She's a bitch he's a dick BOOM it's destiny someone get a dress and book a chapel.
"Look Serena, Andys in the hospital" I started. She laughed slightly and crossed her arms over her chest. "What, did little miss misfit push him again?" She smirked. I squinted in confusion and she waved it off. "Whatever what does this matter to me?" She questioned. I tried not to rip her throat off. "Well I think it's time you keep Audrey. Andy isn't cut out to be a father and I'm not saying Radke is either but it seems like you guys got it figured out" I said. She nodded and didn't really seem to be listening. "Whatever bring her back tomorrow or something just not to early or to late, Ronnie sleeps a lot and parties a lot" She shrugged. She shut the door without waiting for a response or a simple goodbye.
"Wow." Sammy mumbled. I laced my fingers with hers and we walked back to my car. "Yeah." I agreed. She looked at our hands and blushed. It was cute. Not important though. Right now I needed to be the peacekeeper. I had to get the real Andy back and honestly I also had to get the real Emma back. Ever since the incident with Andy and her she has been very distant, barely ever leaving her room. I was on a mission to save.
------
Emma's P.O.V.
"I want Daddy!" Audrey screamed as tears soaked her cheeks. I hugged her tightly and nodded. "Don't worry little one. Andrews going to be just fine, I promise" I kissed her forehead. She looked into my eyes and it felt like looking at the eyes of Andy. They had the same sparkling blue with silver slivers. Sorry if I had already given Andy a different eye color, I doubt I did but I will apologize anyway. "Are you sure?" She whimpered. I rested my forehead against hers and smiled. "Positive." I responded. She nodded and hugged me tightly. Her tears were staining my shirt but I didn't care. My phone started to go off and I groaned mentally. I set down Audrey and answered it.
"Hello?" Hey I just got back from Serena's "What?!? Seth! Why in the hell were you at her house?!?" I practically screamed causing Audrey to whimper more. I instantly felt bad and patted her head. She is dating fucking Ronnie Radke! She has no financial issues and quite frankly no cares at all. She agreed to take Audrey. I know it's bad for Andy to abandon a daughter and all but it's for the best. He isn't cut out to be a father and I doubt he ever will be. Serena doesn't care about Andy and we all know it! She's a damn gold digger for God sake and its time we let it go. I am going to talk to Andy about it and I will be taking Audrey back to Serena's tomorrow. Seth explained. I didn't know how to react. He was right though. Andy isn't stable enough to be responsible for another human being. "Alright" I sighed. We said our goodbyes and ended the conversation. It was going to be hard on Audrey. Very hard. This could effect her whole life to be honest. The past few months were probably pretty traumatizing for a small child. She seems tough though. I hope she will be alright. If anything happened to her Andy would be crushed.
----
Seth's P.O.V.
I creaked the door open and peeked in. Andy smiled and Sammy and I entered the room. He looked at Sammy and raised an eyebrow towards me. "Sammy, Andy. Andy, Sammy" I motioned with my hand. Sammy waved awkwardly and Andy gave a head nod. "Alright dude, I'm taking Audrey back to Serena's in the morning." I informed him. His head shot up and he attempted to sit up but his hands flew to his head as he yelped in pain. "Why?" He asked once he settled back into his laying position. I explained to him how I went to Serena's house that was really Ronnie Radke's house and how I didn't think being a dad was working out for him. He seemed to nod in agreement as I spoke. "Alright. Only until I can get things figured out right?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. As much as it seems he doesn't I know he cares a lot for his daughter. He just wants to get his life together first before adding another responsibility. "Well Uhm Emma and Audrey are in the waiting room if you Uhm want to see them" Sammy added. I was surprised that she spoke and it seems she was to. I didn't even know they were here but she had her phone in her hand so I am assuming she was texting Emma. Andy's face instantly changed. I couldn't tell if he was excited or scared but either way I knew he wanted to see Emily. "Alright send them in." He nodded. I put my arm over Sammys shoulder and she blushed, looking down at her shoes. We left the room and went to go tell Emma and Audrey that they could see him.
---------
Emma's P.O.V.
Audrey was tracing the features of my face with her finger while we waiting for Seth and Sammy. "Do I get to see him?" Audrey broke the silence. I smiled and gave a small nod. Her expression changed instantly and she started to bounce around. Seth and Sammy turned the corner and I eyed their interlocked hands. Seth hates Sammy. This is something I will have to question him on later. "Come on Audrey" I said grabbing her wrist. Her and I both started walking towards the room where Andy was being held. Audrey pushed open the door and Andrew smiled halfheartedly. The sight brought tears to my eyes as I realized what has really been going on.
    "Hey" Andys raspy voice greeted the both of us. Audrey ran up to him and he chuckled. "Hey baby girl, I'm sorry about everything" he kissed her hair and his eyes looked hollow. He wasn't the same. He seemed so distant, so gone. I missed my Andy. The Andy that would walk home with me everyday after school as kids. The Andy that blushed at the thought of me. The innocent Andy I fell I love with. That Andy hasn't been around since I regained my memory. Not exactly how I remember him at least. I hadn't realized that tears were staining my cheeks till Andy's voice pulled me out of my mind. "Audrey go out to uncle Seth for a minute ok? Emma and Daddy need a minute alone" He said to the little girl clinging to him. I felt guilty for stealing Audrey's last moments with her dad. She wouldn't be staying with him anymore and I doubt they would make a visiting schedule. She did as told and left the room, going back to the waiting room. I don't understand why he just sent a a young girl into the confusing hospital halls alone but then again I guess we already encountered the fact Andy wasn't the best of father.
    "I'm sorry" Andy sighed. I didn't know how to respond. My thoughts were running wild and I felt like I was having a panic attack. My hands started to shake as I walked closer to him. "Andy" I whispered. His arms were bandaged and his face blank. I set my unsteady hand on his cheek. He put his hand over mine and sighed. "I love you" He said. Emotion finally flooding his face. It wasn't like how he usually said the sentence. This time there was more structure behind his words, more certainty. He acted as if his whole life was put into the depth of those three simple words. It was in that moment that I finally understood why he did what he did. It was then that I realized how much I meant to him. I let out a small whimper and stared into his pained face. "I love you too" I wiped away my tears. "You can't cry while saying that. It doesn't work that way, dear" He chuckled. My Andy making his way through the front he had been putting on. I laughed a little and bent down, pressing my lips gently to his.
    "Will you forgive me?" I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Forgive you? In order to do that you would have had to do something wrong, love" He wiped away the last tear that was sliding down my cheek. He then repositioned himself on the bed so that there was room for me. He smiled, something that met his eyes and made my heart flutter like the olden days. I climbed on and he pulled me close to him, my head resting on his chest. I knew everything was going to work out. Andy was back and he was all mine. That's all that mattered.

The End

THE END FOR REALISIES THIS TIME. I finally accomplished where I wanted to go with the story. I think. I hope you guys like it this story really was one of my favorites. I know I have ended this book more than once and said JK after but I honestly have nothing else to add this time. Reminder: This story has absolutely nothing to do with Andrew Dennis Biersack. The characters name is just Andy. I own all characters, except Ronnie Radke of course (and any other famous person I may or may not be forgetting) Aight? Aight.