Chapter Nine

Emma's P.O.V.

I snuggled close to Andy as the wind hit my face. Shivers went up my spine. Andy chuckled as he led me over to a car.

"Whos car is this" I asked as i looked the unfamiliar corvette up and down.

"Yours" He said like it was a stupid question.

"WHAT" i yelled. causing everyone in the hospital parking lot to stare at me.

"Thats right i bought it for you and of course only the best for my beautiful girl" He said smiling.

"OH MY GOD ANDY!!!!!!!!!!" I said jumping into his arms. He laughed and hugged me. He kissed the top of my head and when we pulled away he threw the keys at me.

"Andy this is seriously the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me" I said before getting into the driver seat of my brand new corvette.

My parents were at work so we went back to Andy's house. I dropped my mouth in amazment as we pulled into his driveway.

"Beautiful isn't it" He said chuckling as he got out of the car. I sat there in shock for a couple more moments when i finally came back to reality and raced up to the front door where Andy was waiting.

"This is YOUR house?!?" I said before he opened the door. He snaked his arm around me as we walked in. I was engulfed with the smell of strawberries. The house was two story and had hard wood floor everywhere except the upstairs and the living room.

"You'r tour begins now ma'lady" He said as he showed me where to go. First he showed me the living room. There were two black couches and a giant flat screen TV. A large window was placed on one wall that had a view of the front yard. The carpet was so white it brightened the room. Next was the kitchen. Granite counter tops and black cupboards were the things that popped out the most. The fridge was silver and had two doors and a freezer droor on the bottom. A giant pantry and a silver stove alng with a silver sink and dishwasher. I opened one cupboard to find wine glasses and martini glasses. I looked at Andy with a raised eye brow.

"What sometimes i have quests" He said shrugging his shoulders i chuckled and we moved to the next room. I am guessing this is what Andy would call his "Man cave" There was a giant TV that was bigger then the one in the living room and below the TV were shelves filled with gaming systems and controlers. A bookshelf was placed next to it that was filled with games and movies. There were band posters everywhere and on the table layed an Ipad, Ipod touch 5th generation, Andy's Iphone 5s and an Apple laptop. In a corner there was a desk with an Apple desktop computer on it.

"Andy?" I asked.

"Yeah babe" He said as he picked up his phone.

"Where did you get the money for all this stuff?" I said feeling overwhelmed by all the exspensive items.

"I robbed a bank DUH haha just kidding remember my dad?" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah"

"Well he just buys me stuff to make up for how he was never around" He said. I whispere 'lucky' under my breathe and Andy started taking me upstairs.

"So before i show you this room um....Never mind just be prepared" He said then opened the door. I walked into what i am geussing is his room. He had a king size bed that had black pillows and bedding. There was a black nightstand and on the nightstand was a picture frame. I looked closer at the picture and realized it was me kissing Andy's nose. I smiled slightly and kept looking around. There was another picture on his desk of him and i back to back with our airsoft guns and we were dressed in suits like spies.

"Andy your room is so adorbs" I said laughing.

"Thanks" He said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"I dont know it just feels weird having you in my room" He said not sure of his words. I laughed slightly and pulled him out of the room and down the stairs. We flopped onto one of his couches.

--------------------

WARNING I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS PART BUT IT MIGHT GET INTENSE CAUSE LIKE WHY NOT MOFOS ~Stay Kawaii~

"I'm so glad to just have you here right now" He said. I was sitting on his lap facing him with my legs wrapped around his waist.

"I know" I said. I placed my hands on his jaw line and crashed my lips to his. 

I felt his lips tug to a smirk against mine. The kiss got more passionate as the seconds went by. he pulled away gasping for air as I ran my fingers through his hair. He reconnected with my lips this time licking my bottom lip asking for permission to enter. I declined obviously making him mad. He bit my bottom lip hard causing me to squeal he then took the chance to shove his tongue in my mouth. He explored the new territory and our tongues connected fighting for dominance. He obviously won. I let my hands explore his body. I felt his rock solid abs making him seem even more attractive. He pushed me down and layed ontop of me deepening the kiss when all of a sudden the door burst open.

"OH MY GOD" I heard Seth yell and almost tumbling over from shock. Andy jumped off of me and helped me up. I smoothed out my clothing slightly embarrassed.

"What do you want Seth" Andy asked annoyance filling his words. Seth threw his hands up in innocent ness

"Woah bro come on I didn't know you would be trying to get it on with my sister" Seth chuckled with a small amount of disgust. I just laughed and wrapped my arms around Andy from behind.

"Anywho mom wants you home now Emma" Seth continued. I nodded and squeezed Andy slightly.

"Baii bae text you llaterz I said before kissing his nose then following Seth out the door.