Chapter Two (EDITED)

Seth's P.O.V.

"I HATE HER" I screamed while hitting my fist into my wall. God my much too perfect sister thinks she owns everything and just because she was adopted first she thinks she owns the house basically. Its like the fact that I'm two years older then her means nothing. NOTHING! She is always calling me a freak and a loner and all that kind of shit and I'm sick and tired of it. Sometime I just wish she would shrivel up and die in a hole filled with thorns and demons to haunt her mind where she can wish that maybe, just maybe she should have been ALOT nicer to me.

My phone started ringing so I grabbed it and hopped out my window to the roof where I always sit when I want to get away from reality. I sighed and answered the call.

"What" I said into the phone sounding a little more angry then intended.

"Woah bro another fight with your sister or something" I heard a voice on the other end of the line say. The voice belonged to my one and only best friend Andy. Emily has never seen any of my friends because I don't think she would be able to even look at them once without being even more of a bitch to me. Plus I already lost one friend because of her. I can't risk losing another.

"Yeah dude sorry"

"Nahh its cool bizznitchs just be bizznitches some times so whacha up to" He asked using his strange way of speaking. I chuckled slighty before letting out a long sigh.

"On the roof like usual why?"

"Just wondering if you were up for hanging out or not"

"Sure why not but I'm grounded for setting Emma's One Direction poster on fire so you might have to come to my house I guess..." I responded reluctantly.

"But what about Emily"

"Who gives a fuck about that bitch"

"Whatever you say bro be there in a few" He said before hanging up. I climbed back through my window and into my room. I can feel my self being nervous about Andy coming over. Andy knows all about Emma. They have met before but I doubt Em remembers him. I was worried that she would though. There's a small possibility, Andrew and Emma meeting or well getting reunited I guess could completely back fire. Next thing I knew the doorbell rang. I flew down the stairs to find Emily beat me to the door. I froze for a sec to wait for her reaction.

---------------------------------------------------

Emma's P.O.V.
The door bell rang as I was just finishing up my essay. I walked over and opened the door to be greeted by what I'm guessing is one of Seths friends. I looked the guy up and down. He had medium length perfectly straight hair that was some how blacker then black. He had a lip ring and his eyes were outlined with eyeliner. He was wearing a shirt that said "I am batman" and some black skinny jeans with batman converse. Is it bad for me to think he is hot. I just kind of froze there looking at him till I finally came to my senses.

"EWWWIE ew ew ew ew SETHHHHHH your friend is here" I yelled to find seth right behind me. Oh my god ewwwwwww I cant believe I would even say that like gross he is an emo freak NOT HOT!!! ugh get it together emma.

"Yeahhh I see that....Come on in Andy" Seth said looking at me weird. I probably stared at Andy for longer then socially acceptable. Andy gave me a small smirk before pushing past me and going with seth.

"What, no! what the hell do you guys think your doing" I said my voice cracking a bit in the end. I covered my mouth embarrased a bit.

"Well Emily my friend and I will be going to my room do you have a problem with that" Seth said stupidly.