Chapter Twelve

Seth's P.O.V.

I watched closely as she stepped one foot infront of the other. She walked as though she was famous. Pride and eager in every step. Leaving a mysterious yet intreaging path behind her. My breaths became more and more heavy as she left. Almost as though i couldnt breath without her.

"What was that all about" Emma said clearly as shocked as me.

"I'm not sure but whatever it was i like it" I said smirking and standing up dumbfounded.

"Whatever you doofus" She said then walked back down the stairs. I could here the clinks of dishes and silverware indicating she went back to fixing dinner.

--------------

Andys P.O.V
I walked to the park next to my house and went to the bench like it said. Under the bench I found an envelope. I sat down on the bench and opened it carefully. It was an envelope of pictures.

"Oh my fucking god." I whispered.

"Surprised?" I heard. I looked up to be greeted by a tall skinny girl. sparkly lipgloss shined on her lips and her tight mini dress clinging to her hour glass figure.

"Serena." I said standing up.

"It's been a while Andrew" she smiled.

"Where's Audrey?" I asked.

"I didn't think you cared? Andrew what kind of man leaves his wife and daughter for a teenager? A TEENAGER!"

"Serena I never loved you" I said venom dripping from my every word.

"Then what was this for" she said holding up her hand to reveal the diamond ring.

"Marrying you was a mistake Serena. Infact the biggest mistake I have ever made"

"Andrew you are a sick man. why are you so cruel? I treated you better than any woman" she said starting to tear up.

"Daddy!!!" A little girl said running up and hugging me. I was caught by surprise and almost fell over.

"Audrey" I said patting her head.

"Daddy where have you been?" She asked? My heart crushed as the words left her mouth.

"Daddy's been busy dear but he isn't now daddy's here" I said kneeling down next to her

"Does that mean your back?" Serena said a flash of hope in her eyes. I stood up and walked over to her.

"No. I will never go back to you. I'm taking MY kid and I'm leaving you for good. I'm fileing for a divorce. we can fight for custody of Audrey but just remember I can get the best of the best on my side now good day to you Serena" I said picking up Audrey and walking away.

"Mommy" Audrey called out holding out her hands.

"It's ok Audrey mommys gonna fix this mommys gonna make things be ok." Serena yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked across the street and into my house.

"Daddy is this YOUR house" she said wide eyed.

"No baby girl this is OUR house" I said kissing her forehead. she smiled brightly.

"Why don't you go upstairs a choose a room okay?" I said pointing to the staircase.

"Okay!" She said excitedly. she ran up the stairs quick as a bullet.

"Careful" I called up the stairs to her. Audrey looked more like me than her mother. the had my eyes and facial structure but she had her mothers light light blonde hair. She is 5 years old and about as cute as cute can get.

"Daddy!!!!" She yelled. I ran up the stairs and into the room. she was jumping on the bed laughing. I couldn't help but crack up laughing.

"Is this the room you want baby girl?" I said mid laughter. She nodded her head uncontrollably. I picked her up in my back and walked down the stairs.

"Where are we going?" She asked playing with my hair.

"Shopping" I said ducking as I went through the front door so she wouldn't hit her head.

" Daddy"

"Yes Audrey?"

"I love you" she said hugging me neck while she was on my back.

"I love you too" I replied tightening my grip on her.