zehn

Caspar's POV:
The lock on the door clicked and as the door swung open, Joe and Olivia walked in; snogging each others faces off. They stopped, hallelujah. Oh, wait. They grabbed hands and ran to Joe's room. I looked at Emily and she had the expression as though she had just seen a ghost. Well, I have to admit, that wasn't the pleasantest experience in my life...
It was like Joe didn't even see us, he walked in, then ran off!
"Emily? Are you okay?" I asked carefully.
"Not really!" She sobbed. I took her into my arms and sat her on my knee.
"On the bright side, hopefully they'll use protection!" Will said.
"WILL!" I shouted, "Unnecessary!" I whispered the last part angrily.
"What? They might not! What happens if she gets pregnant? Then there will be little Jolivia babi-" Emily started sobbing louder at this point.
"Oh for... Will, go away!" I muttered.
"Urgh, fine!" He said and walked away.
Emily stayed on my knee and sobbed into me for- I don't know how long but at one stage she stopped, wiped her face and kissed my cheek saying, "Thank you for being the best cousin and best friend to me ever." And then she smiled. This warmed my heart so much, knowing that I've made my cousin happy.

Emily's POV:
I don't know how long I sit on Caspar's knee for, but it feels good to get the tears out. Today has been a very emotional day for me so far! At one point when I start to get a grip on my emotions, I kiss Caspar on the cheek and thank him for being there for me.

A half an hour later, Joe emerged from his bedroom with Olivia. I was still sitting on Caspar's knee and we were watching A Miracle on 34th Street. We turned around as Joe was opening the door for Olivia and waved, sorry, kissed her goodbye. When he turned around, he gave a sigh and came and sat next to us.
"Man that girl is exhausting!" Joe said.
"Yes okay mate we don't need to hear all the details!" Caspar said irritantly.
"Alright. When did you guys get back?" Joe said.
"About 2 minutes before you came in." I managed to say.
"Oh, I didn't see you! Where were you?" Joe said obliviously.
"We were standing right beside the door but there wasn't a chance you would've seen us, the only thing you could see was Olivia's tongue and throat!" Caspar shouted.
"Alright mate, no need to get stressy!" Joe laughed. Laughed. LAUGHED! He seriously thinks LAUGHING is okay in a situation like this?!
Joe whispered something to Caspar and Caspar replied with, "That still doesn't make it okay!" I wonder what they are talking about. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it," I said, but the other two weren't listening anyway as they were arguing. I walked up and answered the door.
"Hello?" I said to a very familiar looking girl. Olivia.
"Oh hey!" She said. She has a really irritating high pitched voice.
"So, what can I do for you?" I asked politely.
"Bitch, get out of my way, I need to see Joeybear." She said seriously, but I was desperately trying to stop myself from laughing.
"You saw him 30 seconds ago! Anyway he's busy right now, can I take a message? Oh, nice top!" I said winking as we were wearing the same black turtle neck from NewLook.
"Oh my days. I have to burn this top now." She retched.
"Aw, retching?! Whats the matter, morning sickness? Who's the dad or do you need to run DNA tests with the 20 possible fathers?" Wow, that felt good!
"Oh, you're a sarcastic lil bitch aren't you?" Olivia sneered.
"Yep, I am. And I swear if you ever use Joe again, you're £2 cheap eyelashes won't be stuck to your eyes anymore. Bye!" I said slamming the door on her face. I did a little celebration dance for my good comebacks only to find out, when I turned around Joe was staring at me with his mouth wide open and Caspar had a slightly amused grin on his face... Oops?
***
First things first- what on Earth? Why have I got, correct me if I'm wrong, 894 reads on this story? Seriously guys?!😂 Anyways I thought I'd update because I'm lying in bed, it's currently 9:20am and I wrote this whole chapter this morning😊 I also think this is my longest chapter yet, it probably doesn't make any sense but hey ho! 713 words! x
Byee
hc21 xx