neun

Right guys, Chapter 9, 699 frickin' reads?! This is mad! Please leave a comment and tell me what you think of the story so far, If you vote, PLEASE comment! Also, shoutout to @mazziebear123 go read her Joe Sugg fanfic, Only You(Tube) it's amazing! She has completed it but has started the sequel! Anyways, on with the show...

***
Emily's POV:
I slowly slid the bolt back across the door and opened it to find Joe sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. He looked up and ran to me.
"Oh my gosh, Emily, are you okay?" He cried, aww, he's so adorable! No, Emily, stop it. He has a girlfriend. He has a girlfriend! I started crying again and Joe took me in his tanned, muscular arms. Somehow I always feel safe wrapped in his arms.
"Why, Emily?" Joe said calmly. Right, I HAVE to come up with a good answer for this!
"Because I'm your best friend!"
"Come on, the Emily I know would never get upset like that." Joe said rubbing my back.
"Oh its nothing to worry about! Anyways I have to go get dressed!" I said as I stood up from Joe's lap.
"You are lucky I don't wear makeup, otherwise I would have ruined your white teeshirt!" I said hoping I'd get a positive response, maybe a laugh or a smile. I didn't. Awkward. Joe just sat staring at me. Okay...

I kicked a cola can across the pavement as I scuffed my black army boots on the dirty London streets (I live in London so I can say that😂). I needed fresh air after my "episode" with Joe. I ran out of the room, quickly got dressed and ran out of the apartment, I didn't know where to go, but I saw a park and headed towards there. I spent a while walking around, taking deep breaths and going on the swings. After a while I decide to go back. I check my phone: 12:30. I've been out for an hour.

"Hello?" I yell as I walk through the door. Caspar comes bounding up the stairs like an excited puppy.
"Where's Joe?" I ask.
"Really? Come through the front door, see your best friend and all you say is "Where's Joe?"?" He says jokingly.
"I'm sorry Caspar, I love you! Now, where's Joe?" I said.
"He's out." Caspar replied.
"Where?"
"Somewhere."
"With who?"
"Someone."
"JEEZ CASPAR JUST TELL ME WHERE THE BOY IS!" I shouted and laughed. Oh damn, the laughing must have made me sound like some crazy psychotic person...
"He's on a date." Someone said. I looked round the room to see someone I haven't seen in years. Will Darbyshire.
"WILL!" I scream excitedly.
"Don't worry, you'll see a lot of him, he basically lives here!" Caspar said. I remembered what Will said.
"Wait, he's on a date? With that Olivia girl?" I asked. They nodded slowly.
"Oh. Okay." I said and sat down on a kitchen chair. "When will he be back?" I asked cautiously.
"Any minute now..." Caspar said as the lock on the door unclicked and opened...
---------------------
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating but its been Christmas! (or any other festivals you celebrate!) Sorry for the continual change of my username but I've changed it for good now!😂 Like I said please please PLEASE comment and tell me how you think this is going. 475.
Byee!
hc21 xx