sechszehn

(Before I start- I want you all to know: I am aware that Zoe spells her name with ë at the end but it takes me forever to try and find the symbol... And I DO like Jack😂)

I walked out of Joe's room and as I went up the stairs, I heard everyone murmuring but as soon as they spotted me they all went quiet. Odd...
"Where's Joe?" Caspar asked without looking at me.
"I think he's still changing." I replied, determined to not let anything slip in front of Will, Caspar, Zoe and Alfie - who had just arrived.
"Wow!" Will and Caspar gawked as they turned around. I looked behind me to check they were genuinely impressed by my look; oh, they were.
"Oh my gosh Emily, you look AMAZING!" Well, that blue dress from TKMax payed off.
"I saw that dress in Dorothy Perkins, £425! No offence honey but how did you afford it?!" Zoe laughed. £425?! The only thing I'd ever own that cost that much: would be a gravestone...
"Actually, I bought it last summer in TKMax - £99..." I chuckled.
"Oh my gosh!" Zoe gasped. "We need to go dress shopping together!" She squealed.
Oh no.
No.
Never.
Ne-ver.
NO!
I don't wear dresses against my own free will - this occasion doesn't count.

"Zoe, I don't mean to sound rude, but I think jeans and tee shirt shopping suits me more..." But Zoe wouldn't listen.

"Nope. I'm taking you dress shopping and that's FINAL! What size are you?" Ooo, this is another tricky one, because I don't know.

I do know that in TopShop I get size W28L30 jeans and a size 6/8 top. I know that I still fit into my size 13-14 Eeyore pyjamas. And I know that I sometimes steal my younger sister's converse when I can't find mine. But I have no idea what dress size I am. The size on the blue dress has rubbed off and that was my only chance of finding out.

"I guess you are a size 8, Emily because you are medium height and fairly slim - I'm a size 6, but I'm tiny!" She laughed. While Zoe was warbling on about dress styles, I went over and sat down on the sofa beside Caspar.
"You look amazing, Em!" Caspar whispered with a smile.
I heard the stairs creak. Joe.
"Hey Joe!" Zoe said happily, going over to give him a hug.
"Hey Zobo, is everyone ready? Emily?" He said as we all stood up.
"Yeah - I'm here!" I said cheerily.
Joe had a confused look on his face yet his mouth was wide open. Damn he looked good in a blazer. Not the point.

I was trying to play it cool as I didn't want anyone to know about the "incident". Obviously I haven't, but I'm also acting like this to show I've "moved on". Pff yeah right.

"Joe? Joseph? Let's go!" Alfie said.

As we approached the club- Zoe gripped onto my arm: anxiety.
"Zo, are you okay hun? We don't have to go in if you don't want too!" I reassured her.
"No, no, it's fine. Lets go!" She said with a pathetic smile.

As we entered- Joe got annoyed because the bouncer asked to see his ID- which obviously we all found hilarious. As I walked around I spotted Jack and Finn, with their girlfriends. Jack was with Lily and Finn with Grace. From what I heard- Lily is a bìtch.
Jack deserves better.
Wait, no. The other way round. Jack is still an annoying, two faced liar who deserves a disabled slug.
"Hi there!" Grace said cheerily. She's nice.
"Oh, hi Emily...!" Finn murmured.
"Oh, Emily is it?" Grace smiled, I nodded. "Do you already know Finn?"
"Yes, I do actually! We're quite close friends! I actually, erm... I actually dated his brother for a bit..." I said quietly.
"Really? I didn't take you for an idiot!" She said genuinely. This girl is seriously confusing.
"Actually, I dated him while he was normal - he cheated on me and thats when it all started." I said. I looked at Finn to make sure he was okay, but he had an amused look on his face.
"Oh, do go on, ladies, I'm finding this thoroughly amusing!" Finn chuckled.
"Oooh, that would make more sense! You don't look like the kind of idiot that would go out with this Jack!" Grace said with a smile. "That Lily girl is a real bìtch isn't she?"
Man- I can tell we are gonna be good friends.

As the night went on, more people arrived and it got more crowded and with more people - it got noisier, smellier and hotter. But - it was still fricking awesome. I was pretty god damn wasted and felt like I was on top of the world.
"Hey Joe!" I said grinning.
"Oh, hey Emily!" He replied grinning as well. He was also drunk.
"Hows Olivia?" I asked. I had seen her 'dancing' with Joe earlier.
"She's so annoying. She keeps flirting with me and touching me." Joe said sighing. A really cool song came on and we started dancing.

"Omg I love this song!" I said laughing.
"Yeah it's great is-" Joe started. Some man bumped into his back and once again we were in a position where we were very close. He looked so gorgeous.

Joe's POV:
"Yeah, it's great is-" I started before some man bumped into me. Once again Emily and I were in a position where we were very close. She looked beautiful and before I knew what I was doing, my lips were on hers. She quickly started kissing back and pulled me closer- deepening the kiss. She caught me unexpectedly and I dropped my drink in shock. Emily pulled back, bit her lip, threw her drink backwards and leaned in again.

Emily's POV:
I shouldn't be doing this. Why does Joe keep doing this to me. He's the one that has a girlfriend! But something about it felt so right. I felt fireworks and true feelings I had never felt before with Jack. I think I'm in love.

Joe's POV:
I shouldn't be doing this. Why does Emily always do this to me? I have a girlfriend - even if I don't love her. But I cannot break up with her. Literally, I can't; she's a psychopath. I tried to before but she threw herself out of a window and broke her arm. I lied to her saying I was sleeping round a mates house when I was sleeping at a girl's party. When Olivia found out, I got a text from her saying, "cut up ur jumpers. dont think about lying again. love you honey boo boo xxxx". Wow. I felt fireworks and something I'd never felt before. I think I'm in love. I pulled back and we smiled at each other. Suddenly Caspar came running towards us.
"Guys, come quick!" He said.

"What's wrong?" Emily said frowning.

"It's Zoe. She's had a severe panic attack. She's gone into cardiac arrest!"

***
Cardiac arrest is a heart attack for those who don't know😂