eins

Emily's POV
"Oh. Em. Gee. Caspar, put me down!" I screamed.
"Nu, uh, honey pie!" He laughed. "Caspar, stop trying to flirt with me! I'm your damn cousin!" I laughed. "Hey, a guy can try! If you weren't my cousin, I so would've asked you out by now! I'm surprised you don't have a boyfriend yet!" He said cheekily. That little idiot.
"1) That is disgusting you moron and 2) I'm just waiting for the right guy!"

Hi! My name is EmilyTucker! I'm Caspar Lee's cousin (yes, THE Caspar Lee)! Caspar is here with me at the moment, in South Africa! 'If you're from Africa, why are you white?' 'OMG Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white!' Yes, I'm white! But it's really sad because Caspar's going back to England tomorrow to see his YouTuber friends! He hasn't asked me yet, but I hope he does because I really want to go to England with him! I am actually from England but I come back over here once in a while to see my family. I went to school with Joe and Zoe Sugg and Joe and I (yes, Joe - not Zoe!) are best friends and have been since we were about 2! Don't get me wrong, Zoe and I are really close - but Joe and I are closer - I mean... We are JUST friends... Not that I'd like us to be closer...

Hi! Sorry it's short - I'm new to this! I would really appreciate it (if you read this chapter) if you would continue to read this fanfic...? Anyway - I'm not expecting anyone to read this! Bye! 240 words...
hippychick21 xx