sieben

Emily's POV:
It was Joe's girlfriend. Joe had a girlfriend. Her name - Olivia Longley. Age - 21. Appearance - wow, she looks a lot like me! Mid-length blonde hair, bright blue eyes and was medium height... I carefully climbed out of Joe's grasp and ran to the bathroom, crying. I sat on the closed toilet seat, taking deep breaths. It didn't work.

Joe's POV:
When I woke up, Emily wasn't beside me. Strange... I heard sobbing noises and I followed them. Who could it be? Caspar's never awake at this time of the morning! Emily? It must be! I followed the sobs and it let me to the bathroom. I softly knocked on the door and called "Emily?" I heard scurrying around, "Emily, I know you're in there!" I said.
"Go away!" Came the feeble reply.
"Not until you tell me whats wrong!" I said.
"Fine! Check your twitter!" She sobbed. My twitter? Fine. I scrolled through and saw Caspar's tweet.
"Aw thats a cute picture! Don't you like it?" I said. It was totally adorable Emily looks so adorable when shes asleep!
"What would Olivia think about it?" She screamed. Oh shit. How does she know about Olivia? I tried to deny the fact I knew her.
"Wha- Whe- Who's O-O-Olivia?" I said feebly. Well done Joe.
"Don't even try that Joe. Olivia. Olivia your GIRLFRIEND!" I didn't think she'd care, after all, Emily doesn't like me the way I like her.
"I didn't bother telling you 'cos I didn't think you'd care! Why do you care that I have a girlfriend anyway?" I yelled. Oops.

Emily's POV:
"I didn't bother telling you 'cos I didn't think you'd care! Why do you care that I have a girlfriend anyway?" Joe yelled.
"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I HAVE DONE FOR THE PAST 17 YEARS! THATS WHY I CARE. I'M JEALOUS OKAY?!" I screamed.
Well, thats what I should have said...
***
Heyy! Please don't hate me💁Love yous💖 330 words
Byee!
hc21 xx