• six •

once seungcheol got the text from jeonghan asking him over he ran with no hesitation. he grabbed his phone and ran out the door ignoring his parents telling him to wait and tell them where he was going. seungcheol needed to see jeonghan.

he arrived quickly and entered jeonghan's home like he usually did. he said hi to jeonghan's mom before running up to jeonghan's room. he entered and saw jeonghan sitting on the bed drinking some red liquid out of a cup.

"jeonghan!" seungcheol exclaimed and jeonghan smiled at him and held his arms out.

seungcheol ran into jeonghan's arms causing them both to fall back onto the bed. jeonghan held onto the boy tightly and seungcheol just enjoyed being able to be in jeonghan's arms. he had missed jeonghan so incredibly much.

"i missed you," jeonghan said and seungcheol smiled into jeonghan's chest.

"i missed you too," seungcheol said and he began to sit up but jeonghan held onto him tighter.

"can we stay like this? just for a little longer?" jeonghan asked and seungcheol nodded and laid back onto jeonghan's chest.

jeonghan knew that he was putting seungcheol at risk if he followed through and told him about him being a vampire. even if he had to leave seungcheol to keep him safe he wanted to be able to savor seungcheol in his arms for a little while longer.

"can we talk?" jeonghan asked as he released seungcheol. seungcheol sat up and nodded.

"i know you're not gonna believe me when i say this and it's not going to make sense but just try and believe me, please?" jeonghan said and seungcheol placed a hand on his and nodded.

"i'm.. i'm not human." jeonghan said and seungcheol just looked at him confused. he wanted to laugh but jeonghan looked serious.

"my eyes are red but i cover it with contacts that i have in right now. i retract my fangs always and never drink from the living. there's blood from a blood bag in that cup. why do you think im so pale too?" jeonghan explained and seungcheol didn't know if he should be afraid but he didn't feel scared.

"i'll take my contacts out and show my fangs." jeonghan said as he pulled a contact case out of his side table and removed his contacts.

"blood red.." seungcheol muttered as he looked into jeonghan's bright red eyes.

"when i get into fights i never fight back because i can't control how strong i am. that's why i let them hit me. my rib is already healed and my bruises are disappearing. i know that you might want to run and i'll let you i just can't keep lying-"

"jeonghan you could be a frog and i wouldn't care. as long as im by your side i don't care what you are." seungcheol interrupted and jeonghan smiled, his fangs showing, and seungcheol gave him a smile back.

"you're the best," jeonghan said as he hugged seungcheol and seungcheol smiled as hugged him back.

"yeah, i know." seungcheol responded and they released each other when the door clicked open and there stood jeonghan's mom.

"i see jeonghan finally told you what we are.. but now i need to tell you something more important. you're in danger now."

• author's notes •

hiii im tired while writing this so if there's any spelling errors my bad :) i hope everyone enjoyed this chapter !!

-lilly