Episode 2

"If your law is to kill those who enter the capital, then my law is to beat up noblemen who cross this line. If you want to kill him, cross this line. I shall take on all of you." The man threw Kangsung's sword back to him. He tried to swing at him with it again but was blocked.

"You crossed the line." He swung again, and got hit by the man on the back. No matter how hard the poor kid tried, he was being beat by the stranger. And from the looks of it, he couldn't deal with it.

"What are you doing?" Suho asked Ban-Ryu. "Your friend is hurt physically, and emotionally. You know, you're a jerk with no loyalty."

"What was that?" One of Ban-Ryu's friends stepped in to defend his leader. Ban-Ryu raised his left hand to the boy to stop him. "Stay out of it." He ordered, his eyes not leaving Suho. "Ban-Ryu..still..." His friend said, trying to ask why he stopped him. "If you jump into a fight like this, you'll only get dirty." Ban-Ryu told him, looking at the man then.

He turned to Kangsung. "You pathetic loser." He told him. I had to laugh to myself a little. I could see where the "jerk with no loyalty" comment came from. He was part of that group when they came here first. What happened in that short space of time for him to be treated this way? From what I've seen with the way he acts though, he's got a temper, and maybe Ban-Ryu got sick of it. 

Ban-Ryu left. Kangsung tried to strike again and yes, you guessed it, the man took him down. The kid needs to realise that it isn't going to happen. This man was clearly more skilled than he was in fighting. His ego was getting the better of him, and he was making a fool of himself at this point.

"Does anyone else wish to cross over?" The man challenged. No one spoke up or stepped forward. It was probably for the best.

The man went over to his friend who was crouching, still in pain from the beating he had received prior. He helped him up and they went towards the exit. "The soldiers will cut off your heads!" Kangsung called after them but they ignored him.

Well...that was....dramatic. Is this what all the rich kids in the Capital are like? I need to go find my brother. I want to go home.

I found him. "Hey, you ready to go home?" He asked, when I met up with him. "Yep I just saw a kid try and beat up a man who was practically twice his size in a sword fight and fail miserably. And in front of his group of friends whose leader was definitely reconsidering keeping him in the friend group." I said, laughing at the memory.

Pa-Oh met up with us with our horses and we got on them and started to head home. "You should have slept more. Why did you come out?" Pa-Oh asked. "That girl was trying to sleep with me." I choked on air. What? "It seems like I will have to see her again." Wait is this the same girl he was looking for yesterday? "Will she do it again next time? I am sure she had called you perverted..." Pa-Oh asked. My brother looked at him. "You and I have become too close lately." I had to laugh. The face he was making was way too funny for me to not laugh at. He has such funny expressions. He looked almost disturbed that Pa-Oh was even having this conversation with him in the first place.

"I have been thinking that too. But even if you don't want me here, you don't have a choice. Neither of you do. I swore to your Mother I would protect you." I got a little angry at the mention of the Queen again but contained myself.

"Did you not find the man that saw my face?" My brother asked. "Do not worry. They will catch him." Pa-Oh promised. I think that's what he's afraid of. Given what happened to the other guy who saw his face. His entire front torso up to his neck was slashed by the guard.

"That's what I'm worried about. I'm afraid he will deal with it that way again." Knowing what the Queen was like, it was definitely going to happen again. We heard a horse and looked up in the direction the sound was coming from. The same guard who killed the man the other night was racing into the outskirts of the town on his horse. We followed him but when we got to where we thought he was, it was horrific.

Faceless King, Hidden Princess (COMPLETED) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara