Chapter 7: An Explanation and Another Prophecy...?

Omgee! True Warrior Hearts has reached 1000 reads like I had wished for? And the 100 votes as well? It's like a dream come true... ^^

Once again, thanks all of you for the great support and I will miss you all while I'm gone~

ENJOY DA CHAPPY COS IT'S WRITTEN BY DA AWESHUM ME (LAWL, JKJK) Hope you guys will like Spotleaf soon enough...

Chapter 7:

"I'm Spotleaf, former LightClan warrior and... your father." the russet tom mewed softly as Fuzzypelt's emerald green eyes widened in shock.

"F... Father?" she was surprised, without doubt, but yet a part of her had expected this. "Mittens... Mother said you were a rogue!"

"But no, I gave up my life of a warrior to be your mother's mate. I had been good friends with Rainstorm and Clawstar actually. Now I see we are all dead..." he gave a small mew of regret.

Fuzzypelt digested the information. So her father had been a LightClan warrior? And was friends with her adoptive father and worst enemy?  

She remembered Clawstar's brown eyes everytime they landed on her. They were those of a sense of familiarity. Like Fuzzypelt reminded him of something.

Now she knew. Her eyes reminded him of his old friend, Spotleaf. Her father.

"Why tell me only now?" Fuzzypelt asked confused. "If you've kept it for so many seasons, why tell me you're my father now?"

Spotleaf's emerald eyes gleamed in worry as he warned Fuzzypelt, "There is but another impending problem that is coming... remember the cats that had attacked you?"

Fuzzypelt nodded, as a certain large grey tom came into mind. "You don't mean... Rainstorm?" Spotleaf nodded slowly.

Fuzzypelt was angered. "What? After all that I've done to fight Rainstorm... he's still coming for the clans? What can I do?"

Spotleaf placed his tail on her shoulder as he slowly stated, "There is a prophecy. And this time, it isn't for you..."

Fuzzypelt raised an eyebrow (can cats do that?) and asked, "Then why warn me about it?"

Spotleaf replied smoothly, "Rainstorm wants revenge, and he'll want to kill you first and foremost. Also, it concerns... your kits. Jaypaw, Tawnypaw and Brackenpaw. There's a prophecy: There will be three, the tawny jay who brings bracken by the wings and will protect the clans from an old enemy. But the path is long and tough, and three may dwindle to none..."

"Three may dwindle to none? Are you saying my kits may be in danger?" Fuzzypelt asked as Spotleaf nodded sadly and Fuzzypelt gave an exaperated look.

"My kits... Rainstorm... how can he even come back?" Fuzzypelt muttered as Spotleaf told her his plan.

"Fox dung!" she spat.

"But your kits will be fine. They are prophecised after all. Jaypaw can read and control the minds and emotions of other cats. Tawnypaw can adapt to any territory and fight and hunt as well as or even better than any clan cat can in their own territory. And Brackenpaw can predict the moves of other cats and summon smaller animals. They have these abilities already. They just don't know they have them," Spotleaf stated as Fuzzypelt calmed down.

"Can't StarClan do anything about this?" she growled. Spotleaf shook his head, "Rainstorm is in the Place Of No Stars, we are StarClan. We can't stop them from attacking the clans. But we can warn and help you."

"I understand," Fuzzypelt mewed as another brown cat appeared. Clawstar?

"Fuzzypelt. I'm so sorry all these had to happen. I never knew that you had so much to handle then, I didn't even know you were Spotleaf's kit! But... you were so much like him, and I couldn't help treating you like my own daughter." He purred but Fuzzypelt stopped him.

"Clawstar. Thank you for all you've done for me. Spotleaf. Thank you for telling me the truth about me. And now, I will return back to the clans and take care of my kits as much as I can. I suppose they are aware of the prophecy?" Fuzzypelt waved her tail in goodbye.

"We've told Brackenpaw and Jaypaw. But they had not had the full explanation of everything yet." Clawstar mewed.

"Then please tell them soon, we don't know when Rainstorm will attack with his cats," she replied as she was out of StarClan.

"I wish you and your kits all the best, daughter," she could hear Spotleaf mew.

-----

Away from Fuzzypelt, Spotleaf and Clawstar, in another part of StarClan, the four ancient leaders of the clans had met up again.

This time they were not going on about just one prophecised cat, but three. "Jaypaw, Tawnypaw and Brackenpaw..." they murmured in unison.

"Brackenpaw's the one who's with a DarkClan cat isn't she? She's a code-breaker! How can she be a prophecised cat?" Miststar growled as Darkstar's eyes turned into slits.

"She'll learn soon enough. We must summon all three of them soon enough!" Lightstar mewed to his fellow leaders.

The cats nodded. Soon.

-----

Brackenpaw waited at the DarkClan border for Specklepaw. She couldn't wait to see the DarkClan apprentice!

Little did she know, two cats were behind her, trying to find out exactly what she was up to. Why she wasn't in her nest every night.

Specklepaw emerged from the DarkClan territory and together with Brackenpaw, they padded away under the moonlight.

The two cats seeing the coast clear headed out from their hiding.

"Great StarClan! She's seeing a DarkClan cat? Specklepaw?" Jaypaw exclaimed as Tawnypaw placed her tail over his mouth. "Shush! They might hear you!" she whispered.

Jaypaw apologised softly as he shook his head. "She's crazy! What if she gets caught?" Tawnypaw agreed as they wondered what to do about their sister.

"How about we find her tomorrow and ask her about it? Hopefully we can get her to stop seeing Specklepaw," Tawnypaw suggested as they accepted the idea.

The two siblings headed back to camp quickly and as they settled into their respective nests, they noticed that Brackenpaw's had been empty for three consecutive nights.

"Brackenpaw... Seriously?" Jaypaw managed to murmur before he fell asleep.

-----

Whoo~ Looks like Brackenpaw's been caught! Red-pawed! <-- lame attempt of a joke... -.-

Anyway, thanks for all your support, hope you've enjoyed and READ, VOTE, COMMENT and maybe FAN lawlxD <3 --> sew up my heart!

Hasta La Vista baby ^^

An advertisement: Please read hotshot9645's Warriors: The Kings Path! It's really goodxD