Chapter 1: Out of the nursery

Dearest Warrior Fans,

Hello again!

Welcome to my new chappy!

Thanks to all those reading and voting and supporting! 100+ reads! XD Okay, i was expecting more but please support if you've loved TRTAW:)

4 weeks of boarding has passed and I'm still alive!!! Yippee~ This is very shocking, considering I was having a major emo attack yesterday after my HUGE chemistry and biology test which was damn hard...

And the music history test on Thursday that I also screwed up... I mean who the heck still listens to The Beatles and James Brown? Puh-lease.

And Chinese... *shudder*...

Comment below if you think maybe I write a little too much in the A/N... Lol. Awkward.

Enough with my moaning... The ever-so-promised Chapter 1 awaits:)

Meow~

Enjoy!

Chapter 1:

It was almost sunset, and Jaykit was bored. Really bored.

His littermates and denmates were no fun at all. Tawnykit and Brackenkit were always playing lame games.

Mumblekit, Pinekit and Shrewkit didn't like the older kits...

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

This conversation could go on forever.

Jaykit widened his blue eyes and met the she-cat's amber ones, his eyes pleading. He was going to ask again.

"Please let me out of the nursery?" Jaykit begged Wildfur.

Wildfur rolled her eyes. He was just a kit... and as long as he stayed in camp, she didn't see what was so wrong...

Wildfur finally relented, but not before giving him a few quick licks and warning him not to get out of LightClan camp.

Jaykit purred as he was soon out.

-----

Jaykit looked around, his sapphire blue eyes ataaching and de-attaching themselves from the different things around.

He was out of the nursery, and he could not wait to see what awaited him in the camp. The different cats, for one.

As his warm blue eyes revolved, they fell onto a tabby pelt. Familiar, no? Yes of course.

"Hi Tigerpaw!" he greeted warmly as she spun around. "Hey, Jaykit," she purred in reply, "you're out of the nursery?"

"Yup, but Tawnykit and Brackenkit still want to sleep in the nursery like dormice... i want to explore!" he lit up.

"I'll show you around if you want," she mewed, "Fuzzypelt finished with training, so I'm free. How about it?"

Jaykit nodded cheerfully as soon enough the two cats were going around the camp, seeing the medicine cat den, leader den, warriors den, dirtplace, and  HighRock.

"Wow, the camp's so huge," Jaykit mewed in suprise. The size of the camp astounded him immensely.

"You don't say," Tigerpaw replied, "the forest is a whole lot larger though!"

"Can't wait to be an apprentice!" Jaykit purred.

The two cats chatted happily and even greeted Bounceleaf, who was grumpy due to a bad fur day and was growling.

"My fur's a mess..." he muttered.

Stealthfire was comforting him and trying to get him quiet to stop moaning. "Oh please, Bounceleaf, it's not that bad..."

Tigerpaw and Jaykit had to snigger silently while they pawed past the two cats.

"Typical Bounceleaf..." they chroused, bursting into meows of amuzement once they were out of hearing range.

-----

At the fresh food plie, Jaykit's tummy growled. Tigerpaw stopped and asked Jaykit kindly, "You hungry?"

Jaykit nodded as they headed to the fresh-food pile and Tigerpaw picked out a juicy mouse and the two cats shared the mouse.

"I'll teach you some battle moves if you want," Tigerpaw suggested as Jaykit complained about how bored he was usually.

"Really?" his eyes lit up instsantly.

All was calm.

But that was about to change as cats returned to camp. Anxiety?

The cats all looked up from their meals. Curiosity prickled their pelts and they wondered what had happened.

Even Mossstar came out from his den.

A sudden shriek resounded in the camp. "Rockpath! We've been attacked!" Sandtail? Jaykit's head spun in alarm.

"I'm coming!" Rockpath's mew.

Fuzzypelt had lead a patrol towards the DarkClan border with Sandtail, Thornmist, Stealthfire and Icestorm.

What had happened? Did DarkClan attack? And why? But most importantly, who was injured? Sandtail? He gulped. Fuzzypelt?

The cats split as he caught his father's jade green eyes for a moment. No. His eyes showed pure pain and agony.

No...

Sandtail's claws raked the ground. This was serious.

...the injured cat...

Rockpath rushed out as the cats moved away. Jaykit managed to catch a glimpse of the injured cat's pelt.

... was bleeding...

Flame. Flame-coloured.

... pools of blood...

The cat was spun around. The face.

... the grass surrounding the cat was turning a crimson red in the ruby liquid...

That face... Jaykit's face fell.

... it was Fuzzypelt.

-----

Ohhhh... Left you at a cliffy:)

What's not so aweshum about that?

So, enjoyed the chappy? If you did, and I expect you should... then...

1. COMMENT!

2. READ!!

3. VOTE!!!

4. and FAN!!!!

Till then, I'll be preparing for my music project... and presenting some 1980 artist... whose initials is MJ...

Bb my loves! <3

P.S. What do you think of having Jaykit's POV? Leave your answers in the comments:)

 /l、

(゚、 。 7 <---- Jaykit, with love:)

 l、゙ ~ヽ

 じしf_, )ノ

Teaser: A visit from StarClan? A little bit of Brackenkit and Tawnykit POVs? Who knows? Oh wait. I do:)))

And what about Fuzzypelt?