Chapter 14: Danger is attracted to Prophecied Cats

Hey ppl xD 3500 reads! OMSC! Also, 200+ votes! x3 That's flipping StarClan aweshum~! And yeah, thanks for all yr b'dae wishes <3 and derp, school was as usual CRAPPY. and my CCA is very tiring too -.- but i still <3 it. Yes, I am that weird.

BTW, also thanks so much for the 21000 reads on TRTAW >< and 800+ votes! ^^ I can't believe it! Although I did not meet my fan goal, thank you to all of my fans! xD

Anyway, here is you guys chappy,

Chapter 14:

After Falconblaze had left, Tigerheart had stopped feeling the warmness inside her. Jaypaw knew now that his mentor had had a crush on the ruddy brown tom, and said nothing of it.

Shrewpaw and Tawnypaw were on closer terms then before, much to his shock. Although Shrewpaw was definitely less irritating than his littermates, he never imagined his own sister with that tabby tom.

And also, Brackenpaw was always acting so weird. Was it because she had to leave Specklepaw? She was still cheating, summoning prey so that she could hunt more easily.

And the three of them were now almost 11 moons old. Just a moon more until they could be warriors. But what about TortureClan and all those evil cats out to destroy the clans that they loved? When would they attack?

Lastly, how much did Fuzzypelt know about their powers? Could she by any chance know what they had to do? Or at least help them? And StarClan?

Haiz. Jaypaw sighed. Why was it him and his sisters who would have to hold all this power and all this responsibility? Why couldn't he just be a normal LightClan cat and serve his clan normally without these dangers?

Perhaps all this problems would be solved. Some other day. But not today, he thought as he padded towards his littermates, with a shrew he had caught. His sisters shared a pigeon as he saw Fuzzypelt paw towards them.

Or maybe, just maybe, we would discover even more today, he thought as their mother's emerald green gaze looked at them warmly.

"Kits, can I speak to you?" she mewed as the three siblings knew only to well what she probably wanted.

-----

"TortureClan is coming back, that is certain, but when they do is beyond what any cats knows," Fuzzypelt mewed silently to her kits who nodded.

"We know that, but... What else must we know? Who are we up against? How will our powers even help?" Brackenpaw asked exaperated, but Tawnypaw silenced her with a glare.

"Fuzzypelt. What are you telling us?" Jaypaw asked Fuzzypelt calmly as Fuzzypelt answered sadly, "I'm afraid that they will be attacking in a moon."

The three apprentices were shocked. A moon? How could they be attacking so fast? "Fuzzypelt. We've been training... but a moon? Isn't that too soon?" (hey look, a rhyme xD)

"Hah. Like TortureClan would care," she spat the clan's name. "All we can do is make sure you three, my precious kits, know what you should do."

"Jaypaw, using your mind and emotion controlling and reading ability, make sure no cat in the clans are affiliated with TortureClan. Also, train your power. You could use it in battle against those snake-hearted cats."

"Tawnypaw, with your hunting and fighting ability, continue to help feed the clan as much as you can. The more well-fed the clan is, the better our clan will fight. Also, during border patrols, keep on your guard and claw off any non-clan cats who may seem hostile. Your power must be even more developed... it will be extremely useful when those cats attack."