Chapter 15: Hatred between Clans?

Heyo guys! Thanks for the 4000 reads! That was StarClan flipping amazing~ xD

And also, even though my life is crap, I feel so much better thanks to a person who managed to cheer me up :) and the person is who this chappy is dedicated to ^^

Lastly, before I end the A/N, I have a dilemma: For Brackenpaw's warrior name, will it be Brackenberry or Brackenflame? Both sound damn aweshum x3 I'll be dedicating chappies to both who gave the names as well ;) So help comment! Brackenberry or Brackenflame?

Okayyy, time to read on for...

Chapter 15: (wow. so far liao?)

"TortureClan is back, aren't they?" Sandtail's mew seemed to only make Fuzzypelt realise how true that fact was. She nodded slowly, Sandtail's face darkening.

"How? And... Rainstorm? Is he coming back? And... and... Is there another prophecy or something? Please tell me!" Sandtail pleaded. "I don't want you hurt again..."

Fuzzypelt smiled a forced smile. "Yes. And yes. But its not me... but our kits." Sandtail's eyes widened. "Do they know?"

"FUZZYPELT! TROUBLE AT DARKCLAN BORDER!" Bounceleaf's shriek reached Fuzzypelt's ears. She looked at Sandtail, and mewed, "I'll explain everything later. But now, I have some cats to settle..." And with that, was off with Bounceleaf to DarkClan territory.

-----

Leopardtail's cream pelt was fluffed up in agitation as she met the LightClan deputy. The DarkClan deputy narrowed her eyes.

"What happened Leopardtail? Neither of our cats crossed the border... there's no prob-" Fuzzypelt tried to say, but was cut off by Heathertail.

"I'll bet a moon's worth of prey that you sent LightClan cats to attack Crowstar!" the mottled she-cat hissed. Leopardtail glared at the younger warrior, growling. "No cat must know, you mouse-brain!"

Fuzzypelt suddenly realised. TortureClan was behind this. And they were aiming for the leaders. With 9 lives. So that defeating the Clans would be easier. And also to stir tension and hatred among the Clans themselves.

They said death made you smarter... but Rainstorm was really planning this time. For their destruction.

"Fuzzypelt. I respect you as a Clan deputy, but our leader was attacked on this border, and only your clan could have done it," Lizardfang, a old tabby tom of DarkClan said calmly.

Fuzzypelt decided. The cats had to know about Dark Forest sooner or later...

"How do we know it wasn't your clan who attacked Mossstar?" Spottedfeather snarled at the DarkClan cats, before Fuzzypelt flashed an angry look at her.

"It wasn't us! You revenged the wrong Clan! DarkClan! Attack!" Leopardtail spat as she ordered her clanmates, and they pounced.

Fox-dung. We had come to speak calmly, but now only battle was an option? But LightClan is not weak. Fuzzypelt's emerald eyes gleamed with sudden force.

"LightClan! Attack!" And with that battle cry, the two small groups of cats were engaged in a tough battle. Claws and paws were soon in the huge mess of cats biting and yowling as Fuzzypelt squared off with Leopardtail.

As Leopardtail pounced, Fuzzypelt smirked. I would defeat her easily, and that was a promise to StarClan...

-----

Darkstar and Lightstar looked slightly disappointedly at the battle occuring at the LightClan-DarkClan border. They saw Fuzzypelt claw Leopardtail easily as Leopardtail failed to even strike the flame-coloured she-cat even once with her quick speed.

Fuzzypelt pounced on top of the latter who tried to swing her off but was only hurting herself that way.

Although Fuzzypelt was a LightClan cat, even Darkstar had to admit that she was definitely a better fighter than his own clan's deputy.

"Why are they even fighting?" Lightstar's cry was heard by his friend, who smirked, similarly as Fuzzypelt had done.

"TortureClan does that to all of us, after all," the black tom said simply, yellow eyes looking into Lightstar's green ones.

Lightstar shook his head. He could see the hatred that flowed through the cats as they struck, and the pain when they hurt.

Why?

-----

Leopardtail was pissed. She was much older than the she-cat she was against, yet she was losing? She glanced at her fellow clanmates. Heathertail, Lizardfang, Sageclaw and Lionwhisker were all also at the point of defeat.

"DarkClan! Retreat!" she yelled before snarling at Fuzzypelt. "You may think you have won, but DarkClan will revenge what you did to Crowstar and what you did today."

And with that, the cream she-cat left, Fuzzypelt looking at her angrily. How dare she? She started the fight after all!

She looked at her clanmates. Spottedfeather, Icestorm, Brownfur and Bounceleaf were all okay, with no major injuries.

Was this really how the clans were supposed to go?

-----

Okay, this chappy is short, I admit as well. And one of the few chappies with less than 2 pages, but I'm really busy, you know... :(

I also have parents who want to CLOSE MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT (monsters, I know...) which I certainly will never allow. So I have to write when they are sleeping... -.-

Anyway, thanks for reading yet again and remember to READ which you are doing as of now :), VOTE which will help increase the popularity of this book xD, COMMENT tell me: Brackenberry of Brackenflame? ^^ and FAN for updates of when I update my works <3 

 /l、
(゚、 。 7  "May StarClan light your path always!"
 l、゙ ~ヽ      -Jaypaw ^^ or soon to be...? Jay-what?
 じしf_, )ノ