Damn! This dude can run...

Sorry for not updating in awhile… I started writing a first one but it didn’t save and so now, here is this short chapter. I Hope I still got what it takes to write this story J Hope you guys enjoy this as well. I have no idea when I am going to upload again, but I will be uploading okay. :p

Special thanks to xluckiduckix for the new cover :) 

Chapter 23

After negotiating with my parents and the police of the phone, they tied me back up and put me back into the bedroom. Earlier, during the phone call, I heard a loud crash, Noah, hissed and went and see what happened. Now I know what happened, a window in the room where they put me was broken. A few of the glass was still on the floor, hmm…open window, broken glass…now if I could just find a piece big enough to cut this stupid rope. What a bunch of idiots. They left in me in the room all by myself with all this mess.

For some reason, I figured they wanted me to escape, or they were really stupid. Either way, I’m almost free…

I slowly and quietly made my way to the floor searching for a piece big enough to cut the rope, each minute I looked at the door to see if anyone was coming in. I dove under the bed, and there was a small, but big enough piece to cut through the rope. I wiggled a little to get the glass in-between my fingers. I got up and lay back down on bed. At that moment, Fred walked in. I froze. “Dammit Fred, you almost made me piss myself…knock next time I could have been naked.” I smiled.

“Your lack of worry scares me,” he looked at me suspiciously, but then he was quickly interrupted by Harry’s cry.

“Fred, come quick!” he yelled, “WOOW…touchdown!”  seriously…kidnapped a girl and you people watch football…genius. He turned around and proceeded to close the door behind him.

“I’m watching you.”

“Okay love you to sweety,” I smiled. As he left I proceeded to cut the ropes from behind my back. One last piece of rope, and then I was free. I sighed in relief; I looked up at the window and decided to go on my journey.

I climbed one foot at a time as quiet as possible. The broken glass however was cutting away on my flesh but I was determined to get out of here. Suddenly, I heard the door behind me crack open. “Hey, what the hell are you doing? Get back in here…sonofa” I turned around quickly and saw Noah beautiful sweet face bursting with red. Oh my darling, I’m so sorry to get you this upset, but…you kidnapped me…I don’t wanna die.

He grabbed my foot and pulled as hard as he could, but I pulled as hard as I could as well. “Fred! Harry! Get your butts in here like right the hell now!” They came dashing in, but I managed to get free. I fell with a little thud, but quickly got up and proceeded to run like there was fire under my fit.

“Thank God I joined that stupid track team.”  I turned back every minute, but before I could get a good distance between the house and I, I saw Noah run behind me, putting little space between us, damn! This dude can run!