Kidnapped

BOOK 2

A/N: Thanks for The Comments and Review So I Promised That this Chapter Would Be Longer than the others so I'll try...Lol..:-D.. Also, i tried to correct all the mistakes in the last chapter I Hope they are all gone.

Also, I have decided to add a cast, I still have no idea who I can Play for Chelsea, However I Have added a few people : Taylor Lautner as Taylor Lautner, Gregory  Van Der Wiel as Noah Van Der Meer (he is a football player not an actor so Wattpad doesn't have his name in the cast but they still accpetted it) and a few others...these to are the main ones anyway.

"So, umm, How long is the ride home?" I laid back in the leather sit that I was sitting in, I propped my feet up and relaxed myself.

"What do you think you are doing?" One of Harry's brow shot up.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Stop being so smart!"

"Fine... DUHHHYYYYY!" I crossed my eyes and started to sway my head.

"Stop it now! Goodness, Noah can sure pick 'em!"  Harry said grumpily.

"Well what the heck do you want me to do? I can't do nothing! Do you want me to stop breathing too?!" I yelled hysterically. I could not handle it anymore, Are you crazy why the heck are you yelling at your kidnappers! do you want them to shoot me... I mean you? "Shut up!" I said in my head

"I didn't say anything!" Fred Said

"I know, not you!" I told him angrily

"Then who? Harry didn't say anything either!"

"I was talking to the english man in my head." I saw fred and harry look at each other in confusion and then turned back to me.

Suddenly, I felt the car stop, "oh look we're here!" before I could say anything they pulled a black cloth bag over my head and everything went black...but I was concious.

"Harry I still know where you live!" I told him whilst I fought him to let me go.

"Would you please shut up!" He said. He said that a lot, but he still would not learn! I AM NOT GOING TO SHUT UP!

"Dear old harry, things are going to be difficult with you and me, I see a rocky relationship between us, now i'm sure you would like to have a good night sleep." He didn't answer nor did fred. "Fred? Fredo ma man, are you there?"

"He's gone!" Harry's grumpy voice answered.

"to wear? Have you killed my precious! No!"

"Would you please, not for my sake, but for mankind sake, please, please, please shut up!"

"Ch Ch Ch Changes Turn and face the Strain, Ch Ch Changes Don't want to be a richer man," I sang in a muffled voice, then I paused, I could feel him breath a heavy sigh, "Ch Ch Ch Changes Turn and face the Strain." I Paused again, a smile spread acorss my face. Was he actually thinking I was going to make this kidnapping easy? "Just gonna have to be a different man, Time may change me, but I can't change time!" I sang, as I remembered the Sherek Movie part 2.

Before I could sing anymore, he threw me down on what I assumed was a bed, it was a tad bit soft.....Just a tad. "Ouff! gentle please!" He pulled out the cloth from over my head and looked at me, he rolled his eyes.

"You are going to be a piece of work... it's going to be  very difficult for me to keep you alive, but you had a really good plan, ransom and then ransom again!" He sighed. "Stay put, I'll be right back." As he turned his back I tried to wiggle free but he turned back to face me and tied my foot.