Hoopla

Chapter Umm...Lost count

"So, what are you going to do now?" Abi asked, that was the second time she asked, I had no idea...yet, but every time she asked she made me forget my memory path.

"Would you please stop asking, this is getting quiet annoying," I was long over the crying part, but My heart was still in peaces, I felt that I had no longer had feelings of love, but of black and Emo.

"Sorry, but I have an idea!" She shot up, I actually wanted to hear what she had to say; because I was blank and confused. i still didn't understand why he broke up with me? Is it because i wasn't rich? or acted? I liked acting and was hoping topursue.....hmmm. Suddenly I got an idea.

"No need for that, I have my own idea!"

"What is it?"

"We live in the state ofCalifornia, and get away with hideous crimes right? Well how about I become and actor and hopefully destroy is career!"

"How the hell are you going to do such thing?"

"I don't know, but it seems doable to me!" actually it sounded difficult, but in my mind, when it comes to sweet revenge, nothing was too difficult, this just screamed;Hoopla, in my head.

I heard, via friends gossiping that there was a movie audition a couple of blocks away from where i lived, okay maybe a couple of miles away. But, right after school, I could go down there, it was only 2 hours away, and my parents would not be back until 10 p.m. Yes dinner, I make on my own.

"I still don't get it!" Abigail scrunched up her nose in the air, looking very dumbfounded.

"My neither, but I can see it already!"

"how can you not get it and see it already?"

"I don't know, guess i'm just cool like that!" The plan was really to get into acting business and bit Taylor at his own game....and also to commit arson; without getting caught.

I told Abigail the plans, but she was just so....negative, "Chel, don't have to got to some special school or anything?" That was the reason why i wanted to commit arson, even in case I didn't get to go through, with the hole acting, I knew I would get the part, or parts or whatever. "Don't you also have to have to Agent?"

"But once you are good like me, all you are lacking is an agent and very sexypublicist!" she rolled are eyes.

I heard Taylor say once, that if you put your mind to anything, it can come true!Hmm... be careful little mouth what you say! because now, my mind wants you dead! Which I won't do; I just want your heart broken...Is all.

That night, I went on Youtube and Google, and started doing research, I never, once in my life ever thought that i Could research on things.

Thank God For Google!... and Thank god for crazy people who upload anything on Youtube! Now everybody say, Hoopla!!!

For months I studied acting and watch tons of Movies: Action movies, romantic movies, movies which even had no meaning...even cartoons.

Well this chapter I might continue, but for Now HOOPLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~RavenDarlin~

NOTE TO CHILDREN: DO NOT EVER THINK OF COMMITTING ARSON.....BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL!!!!!!