Bestfriends

Sorry for Not uploading in A long time....

Anyways here is Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I counted up to ten with my eyes closed and then my sister showed up, "What are you doing under here?" He flipped my sheet upwards and knelt down besides me, she frightened the heck out of me.

"Nothing!" I said to her wide eyed. "Is Taylor still outside in the window?" i saw her peak up and then she came back down.

"Nope!" She popped the 'p' "What happened? DId he catch you dancing?"

"Yes!"

She started laughing,then she stopped, "Man i gotta make a list of embarrassing things that you do!"

"Why?"

"So I can read it to your children, isn't it obvious!"

I blinked once and then a second time, "No."

"Whatever,"

"But that's not why I rolled under here,"

"Why then?"

"His dad saw me, dancing naked for his son...and his daughter."

"What?"

"Yes, he might think i'm a stripper now and might not want me to come over to his house."

"So what about the cake?" She said ignoring my nervous break down. I might not see Taylor again and she is worrying about a stupid cake. I stared at her and she got my message, "Okay look fine, maybe his dad is a cool guy, you never know! besides Taylor is 18 you are the under age one here so any parent that should be annoyed is mom or dad..or mom and dad!"

For a little 12 year old she was really smart. I sighed in relief, I had nothing to worry about.

***

I Had something to worry about. When I got downstairs, still in my short pants, but i but a blouse over me. Taylor's Father was in my kitchen. "Hey...." I didn't have time finish my sentence when they all looked at me.

But wait, he had a cup in his hand....was that a good sign? "Hi," i said to him awkwardly.

"I see you were gladly entertaining my son," he raised an eyebrow.

"Uhu? Entertaining?" I heard my mother say.

"Yeah sorry about that, I didn't know he was standing there and then when i saw him...i kinda got carried away." I explained. I bowed my head in shame when i heard no response come out from his mouth.

"No worries, Makena told me what happened!" He laughed; Bless that child. i took a sigh of relief.

"In what way may I ask was she entertaining them?" My mother said, she brought her cup of, what i assume was tea to her mouth.

"She was dancing," Daniel (Taylor's Dad) replied. "Hmm..."

"Oh really, was she showing him her mad skills?" My dad laughed and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and got a bottle of water from the fridge. Why did he come over?

*** 

For the next couple of minutes I found out why, My father got a new man friend to talk Football with...Ugh! It was a blessing in disguise though. If Taylor and my dad are friends that means I'm one step closer to Taylor becoming my man.

"Aren't you bringing that cake over to Taylor?" My dad had shouted to me as I came down to get another bottle of water. Daniel was still there on the couch watching Television.