Walked Over

A/N So a few things changed, it's not a musical i think i said it was a musical....but it ain't no more it's a movie... otherwise every thing else stays the same...so there for is not 'a few' but one thing... lol... anyways sorry for not updating I right now i'm studing for my final, final, final exams so yeah after this i would be of to college and then to university to study forensic Science! Criminal minds, CSI, Bones and the rest inspired me...What Do you all wanna be/ what are you guys studing or doing????

Anyways next Chapter

"Chel," A Failure Voice called behind me. I turned around because I knew who it was.

"What Abigail?" I Said angrily, I wanted to be alone, I wanted to be humiliated. At this very moment I just hated myself. I was not pretty enough for him!

"Why are you acting like that? Come on, you know better than this, and since when do you cry over men? He is yesterday's news!" She was right! But it's Taylor, he could never be yesterday's news.

I mean I married him.....mentally and virtually on facebook! and he just walks away? This is just crazy, crazy coco puffs, and I can't handle it, because I love coco puffs.

I sighed, "you're right, but I can't help it, he is too beautiful!"

She rubbed her hands on her eye brows and shook her head, "You know what? Now i am totally convinced that mom and dad should admit you, you need help; serious help!" she help my shoulder and tried to lead me back to the restaurant. Was she crazy? I am not going back in their for no money's worth of coco puffs!

"Haha, funny, really....anyways you're right i'm overreacting...but i'm still not going in their, i made a comic out of myself!"

"Yeah you look like flash running out that door!" She cracked up.

"Not funny!"

"Okay, yeah, sure, whatever."

"So where are we heading?"

"Back to our hotel room! We will call the parents from there!"

We started to walk, her hand on my shoulder, our heads together, I really loved my sister. I mean when they broke the news to me that I was having a sister, I dramtically went down on my knees and started screaming 'NOOOOOOO, WHHHHYYYYY, WHHYYYY!' everyone thought I was kidding, but i wasn't; I actually didn't want a sister. Now I can't picture my life without her, she is heaven sent...ish.

"So you think you can handle Taylor when ever you see him again?"

"Wow...Slow your horses there Matey, I ain't saying amma talk to him again and not start to cry..."

She blinked.

And again.

"I'm kidding! yeah i can handle him,"

***

The next day, the a few of the cast memebers  that i was working with had a party together, so we could get to know each other. The Movie that i was name was, ' Over the edge' it sounded cliched like all the other movies, but heck...hopefully it would make me famous..HAHA.

Everyone I met was pretty awesome, they were friendly and all very funny cliched again.  I was a bit on the desparate side, so I opened my eyes for all the Hot guys. turned out none were....well there was always acceptions. 

There was this guys name Duncan I hate that name, he was the same age with Taylor, he had that surfer boy look, he was hot and really sexy, but he just wasn't my type. he wasn't the type of boy I would just fall for, but the boy that i would have to get to know and gradually fall in love with. 

He was tall, tall enough I should say, about 6'1 he had really pretty green eyes; that was my only weakness. a toughish body almost like Taylor, but not as good as Taylor's. I'm really dull on description.

My sister came with us, but my parents stayed home...Thanks goodness, and i honestly was having a blast.

When, "Hey, Oh my goodness it's Taylor Lautner," McKenly, one of my cast members. She was about Taylor's age..maybe older and much prettier than me...or atleast that's what I think. I honestly think everyone's prettier than me. Sigh, silly depression.

"Chelsea, don't freak out!" My sister whispered in my ears. Surprisingly, i was pretty Calm.

"No i'm good!"

"Hey how about we wave him over here!" They waved him Down and he waved...and finally got the picture. He was actually Alone..so he came over. He walked on over to our table. I turned out he knew one of the cast members.

At these moments he probably didn't see me. But Finally He did, "Hey Chelsea." I took a deep breath and held it in.

How Do you guys think she reacted? Did she run out again...Nah... To Stupid....