Nustin - A Canadian & an Irishman

This isn't the best thing I've written, but, oh well... Next I'm going to write a Nosh oneshot, then a Zianourry and I'll be done. You guys can definitely expect the Zianourry to be good ;) enjoy! Xx

*NUSTIN ONESHOT*

--A Canadian & an Irishman--

(justins point of view)

I sat at my girlfriends’ house on her bed, scrolling through my phone and checking text messages while she was in the bathroom. Once she came back, I slipped my phone into my pocket and watched her crawl on the bed. I slung an arm over her shoulder as she cuddled into me. Suddenly a thought popped into my head and I got really excited, a smile spreading across my face.

“Oh my gosh, I can’t wait for later today!” I said excitedly.

“What’s happening later today?” She asked, looking up at me.

“I’m meeting One Direction and we’re going to talk about a collaboration song on my next album.” I said rather jumpy.

“So? I thought you weren’t really fans of them…” She stated, confused.

“But, Niall Horan is in One Direction.  And… Eep!” I suddenly found myself basically fangirling.

Selena then pulled away from me, looking at me disappointed. “Oh my god!” She practically yelled. “When are you gonna shut up about Niall Horan?” She said angrily.

My face dropped as she shouted at me. “I-I…” I stuttered.

“No! If you like him so much then why don’t you just go date him! I’m tired of hearing about that stupid blonde!” She finished, standing up and walking to the other side of her room and messing with something on her dresser.

My eyes followed her around the room, as I couldn’t believe what she just said. I looked down and took a deep breath in, then jumping up off the bed. “You know what?” I said loudly, grabbing her attention as she turned around to face me. She raised her eyebrows for me to continue. “If you really feel that way, I will just go date him! He’d be a better boyfriend than you could ever be as my girlfriend.” I argued.

Selena’s mouth feel open as she gasped, now fully turned to me. “Excuse me?”

“You heard me.” I said. “Niall is a cute Irish leprechaun and you are just some desperate Disney star who can never stop arguing to get what she ever she wants. But, you can’t have me anymore.”

“Are you breaking up with me?” She gaped.

“Yupp!” I said, walking out the door. Right when I was about to shut the door behind me, I poked my head back in to see her shocked expression. “And you could never compare to Niall Horan.” I smiled, walking downstairs, to my car and driving away.