Naomi's got your back..maybe

Happy New Year guys! And of course, the weather in New York has dropped below 20 and I am freezing. Also, I apologize, and I won't make excuses why I didn't update..I'm a lazy pile who doesn't deserve your support *bows* I will try harder with this story!

Over the next two weeks Stephan's stuff has been getting sabotaged and I keep getting the feeling that I'm being stalked, not to mention when I'm randomly walking the street I'm suddenly tripped.

And its not only Stephan and I being targeted. Olivia's stuff keeps going missing and Tom and Teddy started fighting..well they're always fighting but this time it was for actual logical reasons and not because Tom didn't text Teddy one night even thought their still not together.

Last week Teddy said he got a text from Tom talking about how he would ask some girl out and started bragging.

Not much was said when Teddy came to school the next day and by lunch Tom had a newly bruised cheek. Olivia's current fling blew her off because he heard rumors about her about STD's which was by all means not true. But he ditched her before she could ask what was wrong.

"I thought she calmed down a little."

"She's a bad omen! Now everyone thinks I'm some slut! Do I look like Tom?!"

"My face is still in pain because she went and hacked my phone. Now every girl in the freshman classes thinks I secretly love them, they started a fight over me in Third period! Do you know how traumatizing it was to hear for 20 minutes

Tom loves me! He told me in a text.

No way, he told me I'm the only girl for him! Girls are scary man!" He visibly shivered and Olivia patted his shoulder.

Teddy looked at Tom with regret. "Sorry about your face." He said caressed his blue colored cheek. Tom blushed and gave him a one shoulder hug saying it was fine. Totally whipped.

"I'll fix this" Stephan announced to everyone at the lunch table and then left. I didn't question it though, everyone was having a hard time and I think that Stephan is putting himself at fault. "When the hell did he become Queen of Sheera.." Tom asked lazily, he and Stephan still weren't on the best of terms but they would at least give each other a hi and bye.

"He doesnt mean to be rude Tom. I'll be right back I say getting up." I said getting up and start following Stephan up the halls. "Stephan..Stephan!" I called out to him and grabbed his arm but he tugged it away. "What?"

"Calm down! I know your frustrated but.."

"But nothing! She's ruining my life, bothering my friends and hurting you. How can I possibly sit back and let her do it? While what she hides in the shadows and plays coward?" I folded my arms and shrugged. "So what are you going to do about it Stephan." before he could answer. "Right, nothing because if you think I'm letting you do this all by yourself then your fucking crazy.

A-and I know I'm not your girlfriend or anything but I still like you and-" Stephan stopped my words with a kiss and I gave in wrapping my arms around his neck as he bent down then picked me up a little.

"My bad cupcake, this is just so..annoying. I just want it to be done." I rubbed his back. "I know, seriously but you don't have to do it by yourself now." Stephan laughed.

"Do you love me now?" I looked up at him. "Honestly, I have no idea. But I do know that I can't see myself with anyone else but Stephan Pezzementi." He kissed my neck, making my knees turn to Jello. "I'll take it for now."

I heard someone scoff in the back and Stephan put me down. "Killing my vibe Shyler" But he didn't respond, just smiled awkwardly. "See you at home Naomi." My neck went waaaaay back as I watched Kuyler walk off. See you at home? What the hell does that mean?!